Reviews for Road to Healing
EwaFaa chapter 12 . 6/11
Lovely! Like to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
WOW! Great story!
Rayany Amor chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
WHOOOOO 100th reviewer!...I think...I hope...great trilogy though I'm sad to see it end but its been a great series, ooberly awesome job!
Miss Dunkelbunt chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
this is amazing!
please please PLEASE write another story!
you are doing an brilliant job!
BeciNotBecky chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This is absolutely hilarious so far !
kagome04 chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
please you shouldr really write another story like this because it is simply amazing
kagome04 chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
So far this story is amazing! one of the best bruce/ dick stories on the site! i love it you write them so well!
kagome04 chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Amazing! that is all i can say!
kagome04 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Ok wow I am totally loving this story! I love the way you write bruce and Dick. You nail it! you write them perfectly! please write more Bruce/dick fics
kagome04 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
love the first chapter! can't wait to see where you go with it. you should definetly write more stories like this!
dark hope1 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
This was fantastic! I adored every minute of reading this. I love the slow road to healing for both of them.
Samh chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Dick is so kind in this chapter, if it were me I'd just tell him no WAY!
plummy-kins chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Please don't say thats the end! DX -Cries- This story was amazing and I would love a sequel! Please! With extra cherries and chocolate syrup on top! -pouty face- Anyways good work! Really you are amazing and the level of emotion in this story was just mind bogging but in a really really really good way. I hope to see some Tim and Alfred in another story you might write. I have a thing for the family scene but I defiantly want to see more Bruce and Dick bonding as father and son. Good luck on your next story!
rangermaid chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Five Stars.

Amazing.

Moving.

...

I feel like bruce...don't know what to say...XP

(These kind of stories get to me...)
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
Okay. That was amazing. I love how you've captured the banter between Dick and Bruce. The ending was good, it said everything those 2 characters refuse to say out loud in the comics/cartoons. I loved it.