Reviews for A chance to make it better
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 2/6
Can you please update. Idk why your not writing this story its actually really good
Really nice. Hope you find time to finish the story. Don't make it too long if your just squishing it in with your schedules...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Looks promising:)
Kitsune 123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Cool story.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Please update! :D
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I love this fic very much! I wish I can hear Naruto's introduction in the academy, I wonder how different it's gonna be this time. So Naruto isn't gonna be a dobe? Aw it's more fun if he's a dobe, cuz then everyone will underestimate him, especially during the chunin exam. oh well, this is your fic, not mine, so I have no right to say much. Anyway, I hope you haven't abandoned this and will update ASAP!

Have a nice day!
doubledamn chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I wonder if the old man's pipe is stuffed full of weed to deal with the stress of paperwork?
corbinskydragon1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Great story! You should continue.
123 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Wow this is amazing please keep this going :D
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Please update soon,and in the future please update sooner
Wings of Dread chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I you want criticism, then you got criticism. Even though this story is a good story, it does not excuse the fact that you have not updated for quite some time. If you have abandoned this story, then say so! Also, please update this story even if you are stuck on it, saying that you are. It has been, what, almost four yeats since you have last updated? I usually would not be complaining about this type of stufd, just putting up a warrning abou it and pleading for them to update, but you did want some criticism, so Pppllbbhhtt! _

-WOD
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
wow this a a really good story I love how this is so different to other time travel storiys hope you will continue this great fan-fic
GeekinOut26 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
GUILT TRIP! GUILT TRIP! Guilt trip for the win! Haha bloody brilliant mate. Love the twist on things. Naruto training, yondaime, and all! I hope you visit this site again though its been 5 years. God 5 years? Jeez. Time sure does fly.. Anyway UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
This story is awsome, one of my favorites...it would be great if sakura would learn secret tehniques or make new ones(not medical jutsu). I think if sasuke,naruto and sakura would be close friends,sasuke won't become so lonelly after his clan will be killed and won't leave konoha...i though
Please keep writting it's to awsome this story to abandon it...please please
Kanrei chapter 7 . 4/27/2013