Reviews for Reunion
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
excellent. Simple but not too easy. I'm guessing that sound that sounded like something inhaling a breath was the Doctor? or did he come through after them?

Thought you did a very good rendition on the Doctor, and the others really. At first though I thought Rose had walked back into the TARDIS but she actually just walked backed into the Doctor right?

The only thing that I'll say against this is...it could do with a proofread as some parts have some very simple spelling mistakes.
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
aww - that was a good ending! But my only criticism is that you could've made the story longer and developed their new found relationship, since the dr told rose he loved her. But, nevertheless, it was a great read :) x
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Sweet chapter - just as good as always :) x
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
wow - i like your style! I like the way rose was reunited with the dr whilst battling aliens, cos that just sums the pair of them up - you cant have the dr without the monsters - as a wize french woman once said lol. I cant wait to read the next chapter now ! :) x
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was a great first chapter - and you have got the chararcter's personalities so in sync! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Well done :) x
ArwenMUC chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
I enjoyed reading this story very much. :)
Lena chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
“Ah! Now she asks the right questions. The answer…I have no idea.” He winked. “Theories, yes, proper answer, no.”

he sounds like dumbledoor ( :D ) here
FlyFly chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Brilliant Story

Thank you so much!

It was AWESOME!

Love this..

Love reunion fics.. Brilliant...

FlyFlyxox

eheheh

Flyxoxo
geek'd chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
'Starcrossed lovers'...

I'm pretty sure this was written before 'Romeo and Juliet', but still, the 'reference' was pretty funny. Or ironic, depending on how you look at it.

This was sweet, like, unbelievably. I was waiting for them to say, 'Let's take a picture!' so she would never forget them, and them her. But, you know, they might already HAVE a picture. Eh.

Amazing! Off to read the rest of you stories!
ConverseWithMyDress chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Really good first chappy!

Your should be proud ]

i wanna read the rest but i have to go out :( lol

Cant wait to read the rest when i get back!

x
crimsonpuddle chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
This story has obviously shown imagination, good grammar and a brilliant storyline, because it has now been achived in 'The Doctor/Rose Reunion Adventures' acrchive! Well done!

(If you have any problems with this, feel free to PM Whovian64.)
ImagingThings chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Yeah... guess you're right! Wouldn't really be a reunion fic if they aren't bought together again! Sorta rules out the reunion part!
dance4life chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
I loved it! I wish that would happen in the real one though!