Reviews for Lost in Translation
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 1 . 3/17
Ahhhh! What. The. Biscuits! How could you end it like that!? Ahh! Sequaaaaaaaaal!
*incoherent noises* I NEED TO KNOW!
Lilyth369 chapter 1 . 2/3
Hahaha, it was amazing! Thanks!
Niha161 chapter 1 . 1/28
Awww...
Such a cute naruto~
Maria chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Yes, he does know it was Sasuke. Ordinary foreigner would find it offensive if you lean on them and said something they dont understand. You'll definitely get a smack on the face. Secondly, I believe Naruto purposely hit Sasuke just to make it appear an accident. Third, Naruto probably known it was Sasuke from the start and followed him. Naruto might have at some point debated whether confessing in that sly way is good or not, but decided to push it, mentally telling himself that he's actually talking to a stranger so he would not get flustered. Fourth, the reason he was in Europe was to look for Sasuke because he might not have any other chance cornering Sasuke in japan knowing how busy Sasuke is. Fifth, dead give away was Shikamaru sleeping and Naruto just ditch him knowing he has no was to communicate with anyone of he doesnt understand and doesnt talk German. Probably, Naruto already talked to itachi the reason he knows where in european country sasuke is, additionally I think Itachi was the one who told Naruto sasuke's schedule for the day or shikamaru and naruto has done their homework days before (following Sasuke and whatnots).
Also, the reason why Shikamaru and probably their friends decided to help Naruto because they're so feed up with Naruto's whining and longing and they wanted naruto to have his confession done and over with so he can move on if sasuke could not accept him.
Im also positive that Naruto knows it was Sasuke because he already gave a hint. That he would know Sasuke anywhere, he would clearly confess to sasuke unlike during HS where he kept it to himself and the last thing was, he said that he wish Sasuke was there. Those three are way too much of a hint that Naruto knows who he was talking to.
I also can imagine, Naruto cursing and blubbering to himself while he walk away from Sasuke wondering if what he did was right.
I honestly have fun reading this.
Im hoping you'll make a sequeal wherein Sasuke would be the one playing a trick. Maybe, ha can meet up with Naruto and pretend that he has no idea whatsoever about Narutos feelings for him (after he finds out the truth from someone) . This is turn wouls make naruto wonder if he really does confess with a stranger.
victoronice chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I need more! Ah!
athousanddaisies chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Awwww you couldve made this into a two shot X) But nonetheless! This is still an amazing and hilarious story. Thank you for writing it!
sasunaru4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
why must u make it a one–shot?! it was getting good!
sanaru chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This was soo... awesome! I bet naruto realized _
Zeny chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I love it! x3 Though I would like to know what happened next!
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
He totally knew it was him, cause he wouldn't have said that part like that, so close to him. Naruto, you sly bastard.
follies of youth chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Very interesting ending!
Kurama Chibi chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
OH C'mon
ur so mean :( ...
onihime chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
It was cute how naruto blabered everything without thinkin twice - it's a different story he doesn't think at all most of the times...n the story was really good...i loved it! XD
Nyree Lydia chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I'm pretty sure naruto knew it was sasuke I mean come on who else has such pale skin, obsidian eyes, and duck butt hair...wait sai does except the hair..anyways OMG u cannot just leave it as it is.