Reviews for Lost in Translation
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
lol...not kewl so not kewl... but good read i was laughing like all loud...in lab... at skewl... i got odd looks but i love the story its the first sasunaru i read... damn smexy bastard...
katTheCharmer86 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
cant wait for the next chapter!
Arucale chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Update soon please.
BlackEyedWicca chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
OMG I loved it, please continue it! You ROCK at writin them :D
ursancanine chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
two words to sasuke: FOLLOW HIM. :D
Yami Y666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
O_O Fuck me, Dannikins, this was fucking awesome. XD You've got a talent, darling. One which you should PUT TO USE MORE OFTEN. Hint hint. But seriously, this was fucking A. I don't think I've seen anything like it anywhere else on here...and obviously, if there is something, it doesn't exist yet because I haven't read it OR approved it. _

*SPACE, BITCH*
Christine chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
AWESOME!
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
lol, that was really interesting
E r o K i r a C h a n chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
aww! that was cute! ] i liked it Dyou could make thsi into a 2 shot xD and explain what happens xD that would be awsome! but yeah. i liked it ]
dragon agility chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
AH! You must continue! You just can't leave it like that! Please write a second chapter, you just have too! This fanfic was excellent! They were both in character and the tension was great! sasuke's inner mind was funny as well!

2nd chapter!
KariNeko chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I'd love to know the answer as well! ;3 I really hope you decide to write a sequal to this...otherwise I'm gonna wonder about it for the rest of my life! Great writing and I love how you described Sasuke's inner turmoil about what Naruto's saying!
Cimmerian Sorceress chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
hey! continue this! PLZ! i'd luv 2 c wht wud happen next!

sasukez so hilarious esp. when hez arguing w/ himself! and narutoz so oblivious. or is he? argh. wish u knew...
Hikari R chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Awesome shit Dankikins.

...you are writing more, right?
mandybljd chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
omg!it's so awesome. please continue...god knows we need a good story now more than ever before! yay! i get to be your first reviewer...so please..please...please! continue. arigato_
cjalyssa chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
i love this fic but it's so vague... i mean do naruto really know him or not? please write a sequel or just tell me d answer..
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15