Reviews for Lost in Translation
jaylin chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
omg please continue this soon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh my god! It's so frustrating to not know but I love how u ended it. Really great idea
Ayame Gawaine chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh! But this was soooooo sweet! Oh my, it was a pleasure reading it and I have to say, your idea was pretty original! I really liked it, like, seriously! *-*
The final was so suitable, even though it makes us curious to death to know if Naruto knew that he was Sasuke all along! u
Congrats! :D

Ayame Gawaine
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Just love this story!
It's so cute!
aperson chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Will there be a continuation?

Good idea and good writing btw.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,! WHATHAPPENSWHATHAPPENSWHATHAPPENS?!
EverLastingYaoi chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Really enjoyed it :) Sucks that it was a little short though D:
M1th chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Like the control Naruto has over Sasuke...hahahah...

Great one-shot. It really makes me look forward to more even though there won't be. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Noooooooooooo! It ended? Why did it end? That would have been awesome. Oh, wait it was awesome. It would have been MoRe awesome! Seriously. ALL THOSE REVIEWS! You must continue. I'm making you. Hmph!
Okay, maybe I can't make you, but you can't say I didn't try!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was soo awesome and funny!
Tal-Kun chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Please tell me you're continuing this? It's awesome. I was trying to surpress my snickers all the way through! I'd be really funny if Naruto didn't know it was Sasuke. I could easily imagine his reaction. But from the way you wrote it I think he might have known... But will I ever find out? Please say I will! The suspence is killing me!
Oh yeah. By the way. You're a really good writer. You're spelling and grammar's awesome. You have good plot. Thank you for being awesome! :D
Keep up the good work! Bye!
Altair718 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh I'm thinking he knew, hohoho
chaz chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
say no because its more interesting that way, that way sasuke gets to punish him in oh so many naughty ways
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Sequel please?
EnsiliaD chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzz make a sequel!
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »