Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
game-on-panda chapter 11 . 4/15
Wow. Exceptional work here. Frightening, claustrophobic, tense, and did I mention scary? Great character work, excellent ghost / spook, and fantastic resolution. I must say the conclusion with Sam berating the doctor was quite satisfactory. Great story. Be proud of yourself for this one.
JaniceC678 chapter 11 . 2/23
Great story! Love so badly hurt Sammy and Dean in full-on protective, do-anything big brother mode. And what a unique twist on the spirit's motivation. Cautionary warning tale of what happens when one becomes too obsessed with a TV show? Not that *I* would know anything about that, LOL!
ziggy.uk chapter 11 . 1/5
Wow, this is one of the most amazing stories I have read, brilliantly written and a wonderful and complex plot, it had me on the edge of my seat.
A real gem of a story and a definite fave.
hag123 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Wow. Just wow. The plot is terrific and you capture the characters really well. Again, wow. AMAZING job done.
RhianaStar chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Loved from beginning to end. I had never had a chance to finish this story so glad I found it again and read through the end... although I have just gotten to this page still need to read it.
himrqwerty chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
well. that should be an episode. it was freakin awesome and heartwreching
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Another fantastic fic!
Ronni chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Oh My Gosh! I have never in my couple years of reading fanfiction ever become soo attached to a story like your's! I was soo emotional and really into the story and that has never happened before! EVER! I loved it soo much especially the way Dean had acted, at first I thought it might seem out of character but then I realized that that is exactly how Dean would act if this had happened to Sammy! Amazing job! You have made me love Supernatural soo much more! And I didn't even think that was possible! Great Job! Can't wait to read more of your stories! Peace Off! :')
Sammyscougar chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Dayum, thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic... Yet another emotional Roller coaster ride you put me on. Just love Dean in Sammy protective mode. Loved when Dean said " Not up for discussion" so bossy. The " Jack-Worthy " phrase was good even though I'm a Jim girl. You said that chapter 4 had some "Ickiness" WTF that was a friggin understatement I was gobsmacked before a Nooooooooo came out. What an amazingly original idea with Sam's respiratory system, blew me away and the Star Trek transporter tie-in, Woah. You wrote Fergus up well, I disliked the snotty nosed prick so much I wanted the boys to kick his butt all the way to Boston. We've had Soulless Sam, Robo Sam and now OMG Hobo Sam lol, really liked that twist. Thanx for sharing another brilliant tale. Beers & Cheers. )
happybirthday101 chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
confusing
SunnyZim chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this - lovely hurt/comfort, lots of protective Dean and hurt Sam and a very interesting storyline. The only thing I'm confused about is how exactly did Ted convince his daughter to put Sam back on the train and why was Dean not covered in Ted's blood when he felt it spray him? Other than that, I loved this and I look forward to hearing from you so I can be put out of my confusion!;-D
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Nat chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Wow just wow. You're characters are soo true and the plot is stunning. From all the supernatural fan fiction authors I've read you're simply the BEST. Thanks so much for your amazing stories. Keep up the crazy good work 'cause what you've got is raw talent.
CleverAlibi chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Your prose is stunning and your characterization is original. And I haven't even gotten too far into the plot yet. So much for an early morning tomorrow. /
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
This was just lovely. Enjoyed the star trek references also. I liked it alot.