Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
SilverKitsune1 chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
Aww, these two are so cute when they actually cross the macho, male boundaries and touch. And for DEAN to be the one doing it...only with Sammy.

I like how you describe Sam's intelligence as something Dean can just see shining out of him. And that it is so much a part of who Sam is that seeing it covered by so much pain is tearing Dean apart.

:Blink, blink, blink: Ok, I didn't see that one coming at all. And that..well that's just awesome. I can't even tell you how much I love that! Does this mean that if I turn into a raving, psychotic, train haunting ghost people are going to have to summon me with Elvish via the Lord of the Rings? Cause I'd be ok with that. Then again I'm not big on being any sort of Sam hurting ghost, and I don't even speak Elvish, so let's forget I even asked this question. )

Most times when I read something like this I'll just type something like "Everyone together now...aw" and leave it at that, but while this still is a very aww inducing image it's also such a sad, and hurtful one. Dean is just like a raw nerve right now he’s so panicked.

:Walks off still amazed by the fact that they’re summoning a ghost in KLINGON:
carocali chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
You have geek in you! I knew it! Klingon! Woohoo! I just love that, and it's just such a cool twist. It all fits into place - why Ted had to be there, the diary! Now, can Ted find the right incantation to actually bring an end to poor Sam's suffering, or will it just be to an end? dun dun dun.

That is what is so fun about your writing. You have such a cool way of pulling the reader in and leading them down a path. You leave little clues here and there and then the payoff is awesome!

Hopefully this last train will get Sam the help he needs and finally put Dean's mind to rest - and Ted's too!

:D

Caroline
empath89 chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
i luv how you're tying it all together. using klingon to summon her...luv it! poor sammy, suffering so that he could help his brother. update soon! please...

hugs...empath
LenJade chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
LOL... Klingon... That little bit of levity mixed in with all the trauma had me laughing wtih tears rolling down my cheeks. Great job on this chapter.
pupulupk chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
you are the best supernatural writer ever! your characterisations, the relationship with the boys, the sam angst... the same angst... the ... sam... angst. :)

I just LOVE it, thankyou for writing two great stories for our viewership, and it is very enjoyable. Scary, heartbraking and worrying at times, but still VERY enjoyable!

I can't wait for the next update!
SilverStorm06 chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
another great chapter! :D
barkeep chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
Fabulous chapter. I think Dean's reactions are so very true to character. I loved this:

I fucking need you! I can’t do this alone! I never could. Do you get that?

And the Klingon summoning? Best. Thing. Ever.
JJ Phoenix chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
Klingon! It all seems so simple now. Why would a Trekkie respond to Latin? She wouldn't...she'd answer to Klingon! Aww, yay for poor, gaspy Geekboy and his very-last-minute ideas!

I totally loved this sentence: "He felt weak, drained, the air suffocating and cold as hope bled through his fingers." Eesh!

It's so like Dean to turn his desperation into anger...make Sam mad and Sam will fight. They can kiss and make up later (heh...somewhere, slashers' heads are exploding) but at the moment, all that matters is that Sam has the fight left in him. Too bad he's not in control of his body anymore, the poor thing.

Bring on Melanie!

JJ
MollybyGolly chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
oh dear-poor sam! can't wait to see what happens next!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
This fic is so amazingly brilliant. I know I can't adequately praise it or even illustrate what I love the most because I love ALL of it.

First of all, Dean trying to guilt Sam into staying alive is so very Dean. It's painful and it hurts both of them, but Dean will do anything to keep Sam alive, even if it means hurting Sam psychologically.

What's even MORE brilliant about this chapter is that Dean's wrong. That sick realization that Sam is trying as hard as he can, that Sam's just losing and it's not his fault-it's just sickening. He underestimated Sam's pain, the severity of Sam's condition, and maybe hurt his brother when Sam seems to have no ability to keep fighting. And how awful for Sam-to feel like he's giving up, that he deserve the pain, when he really has no choice in the matter.

You paint the most hopeless situations! I just rest in the knowledge that you love the boys too much to take them here with no way out, because for the second time in this story, it really does seem rather hopeless.

Great use of Ted as well-calling Dean on his unkind words. No matter what his intentions, they were unkind-and I loved the sense of compassion from Ted. For all his mistakes, he seems to want to set things right. Almost as if saving Sam will help save his soul.

And Klingon! That's so freakin' brilliant! How on earth did you come UP with this stuff? Dematerialized!Sam may be one of my favorites yet :)

And I love that it's SAM who comes up with it. He took his brother seriously and fought to help him even until unconsciousness.

And for some reason I love that Ted is the one who believes him.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dean, but it's as if he's run the full route of emotions. He believed in this plan, pushed Sam to stay with it, and then when he gets everyone else to believe, his own belief shakes.

I just want to hug them all. The image of Dean rocking Sam, Sam looking up in so much pain, not just knowing he's dying-but feeling it in every fiber of his being-that hopelessness that he forges through to cling to hope because Dean asks him too-it's just so amazingly done.

I could go on...but I'm not doing it justice :)
bayre chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
Ah...going well! I'm thinking 'today isn't a good day to die!' (play on Klingon saying).

My only real comment here is the use of words like cyanosis. Dean isn't a doctor/nurse/vet/medical person. That's really not a word a non-medical person would use in their daily vocabulary. I think it would work if he's repeating something some dr/nurse/etc said to him, but not as part of every day vocabulary.

Did I say I love the Star Trek stuff, and you're brave going into the world of Klingon language. That part was great...lol

Laura
Starliteyes17 chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
Oh Carikube, I was halfway through this, and I was thinking to myself, "If Latin doesn't work, then they need to try something else... and then I remembered the one ST episode I've seen where they spoke Klingon, and I was like, "HA!"" And it turned out, I was right!

You are so good at surprising me, that I was ecstatic. :D

Oh jeez, poor Sam. Trying to hard to help his brother, when he's in so much pain. What a tough guy. Aw...

And Dean is NOTHING like that doctor - don't you think that for even one second, man! You are way better, your intentions are more pure, and you will fix this, because you have no other choice! You need Sammy, he needs you - any other outcome is just not acceptable.

Oh man, I'm scared to meet Melanie again! I hope she doesn't hurt Dean too bad before he gets her to fix Sam (or Ted gets her to, which I suspect might be the case!) Can't wait to see what happens next!
bally2cute chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
Whew! Dean doesn't want to lose his brother, he doesn't know how to help him, and he is angry. Sam doesn't want to die, he's hurt, frustrated, and dying. Wow, what a story that makes and it is excellent. When Dean was trying to "take Sam down" and Ted was talking, I couldn't help but think if Dean was really thinking the words that Ted said. Ted was like someone's conscience outside of their body. I don't know...All I can say is that this chapter was emotional. Since the beginning this has had a frantic, desperate feel and it just increased with this chapter and now everything is hanging by a thread. This is excellent stuff and I am so eager to see what happens next!
Raven524 chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
OMG Poor Sammy and Dean! I'm still on the edge of my seat...update soon, please!
roxy071288 chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
Even dying Sam can figure anything out...This chap was so sad! I luv it...Thanx!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »