Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
Nat chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Wow just wow. You're characters are soo true and the plot is stunning. From all the supernatural fan fiction authors I've read you're simply the BEST. Thanks so much for your amazing stories. Keep up the crazy good work 'cause what you've got is raw talent.
CleverAlibi chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Your prose is stunning and your characterization is original. And I haven't even gotten too far into the plot yet. So much for an early morning tomorrow. /
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
This was just lovely. Enjoyed the star trek references also. I liked it alot.
Koolneko22 chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Great story. I loved this.

Keep up the good work!

I hope that Doctor is paranoid for the rest of hsi life and never harms anyone again.
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Can't wait to read more!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
“Does the Hippocratic Oath, ring any bells for you?” Love Sam.

"I'll never give up, Sammy. Not against dead Trekkie's, not against anything." Love Dean

Loved ur story. Ops, i guess i've already said that. Sorry.

And congratz! It was outstanding!

Kisses
notagoodplace4gods chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
“We’ll summon her with Klingon, not Latin.”

HAUSHAUSHUAHSUAHSUAHUSHAUSHAU

When i think i can't love it more...u surprise me. xD
notagoodplace4gods chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
i'm usually too lazy to review and if i do, it'll be in the later chapters. But i just couldn't help myself. this is so good! I mean, i love limp, hurt/sam stories and that plus star trek just made my day! It's freaking genious. I'm a total trekkie and i the more i read, the more my mouth flew open;

Just loved those lines:

“Psychic?”

“Maybe, or just psychotic..."

Anyway, i'll review again as i continue reading.

just i quick observation: Spock is my hero! YEY !

ahsuahusha

Kisses
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
wow...this chapter is crazy! great job on describing it all though! too bad I was eating when I read some of that stuff...lol...

but good job! I hope Sammy is gonna be okay! Lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
“See, that right there.” “Isn’t Jack-worthy.”

LOL! nice!

aw! poor Dean, havin to deal with that drunk dude...lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aw! Go Dean GO! Get Sammy back! lol

great job on the story so far! I love it! very well written :D
Zuzanny chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
The bit with the fingers did squeek me a bit, but I'm glad that the healing issues were resolved. I am a bit sad about ted tho. I'm glad they won't go back.
Sastiel chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
WOW! I loved this story! It was so detailed! the star trek stuff was amazing! And the medical description! And that ass-hat of a doctor! Ughh! I hated him!

Great job!
RisingSun chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
sniff. That was great. Thank you for the ride of emotions.

really good job.
SaintDogStreet chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
Alright, this story is awesome. AWESOME. Everything about it- the whole plot, and the twists, and the Sam/Dean interaction, the whole Star Trek thing that was horrible and hilarious all at once, and the darkness of the story (I just loved a lot of your imagery and descriptions, really brought the story home. And your dialogue is great, too- totally captured the character's personalities.)- it was all just fantastic. Your writing was a real pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing.
435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »