Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Another fantastic fic!
Ronni chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Oh My Gosh! I have never in my couple years of reading fanfiction ever become soo attached to a story like your's! I was soo emotional and really into the story and that has never happened before! EVER! I loved it soo much especially the way Dean had acted, at first I thought it might seem out of character but then I realized that that is exactly how Dean would act if this had happened to Sammy! Amazing job! You have made me love Supernatural soo much more! And I didn't even think that was possible! Great Job! Can't wait to read more of your stories! Peace Off! :')
Sammyscougar chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Dayum, thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic... Yet another emotional Roller coaster ride you put me on. Just love Dean in Sammy protective mode. Loved when Dean said " Not up for discussion" so bossy. The " Jack-Worthy " phrase was good even though I'm a Jim girl. You said that chapter 4 had some "Ickiness" WTF that was a friggin understatement I was gobsmacked before a Nooooooooo came out. What an amazingly original idea with Sam's respiratory system, blew me away and the Star Trek transporter tie-in, Woah. You wrote Fergus up well, I disliked the snotty nosed prick so much I wanted the boys to kick his butt all the way to Boston. We've had Soulless Sam, Robo Sam and now OMG Hobo Sam lol, really liked that twist. Thanx for sharing another brilliant tale. Beers & Cheers. )
happybirthday101 chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
confusing
SunnyZim chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this - lovely hurt/comfort, lots of protective Dean and hurt Sam and a very interesting storyline. The only thing I'm confused about is how exactly did Ted convince his daughter to put Sam back on the train and why was Dean not covered in Ted's blood when he felt it spray him? Other than that, I loved this and I look forward to hearing from you so I can be put out of my confusion!;-D
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Nat chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Wow just wow. You're characters are soo true and the plot is stunning. From all the supernatural fan fiction authors I've read you're simply the BEST. Thanks so much for your amazing stories. Keep up the crazy good work 'cause what you've got is raw talent.
CleverAlibi chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Your prose is stunning and your characterization is original. And I haven't even gotten too far into the plot yet. So much for an early morning tomorrow. /
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
This was just lovely. Enjoyed the star trek references also. I liked it alot.
Koolneko22 chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Great story. I loved this.

Keep up the good work!

I hope that Doctor is paranoid for the rest of hsi life and never harms anyone again.
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Can't wait to read more!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
“Does the Hippocratic Oath, ring any bells for you?” Love Sam.

"I'll never give up, Sammy. Not against dead Trekkie's, not against anything." Love Dean

Loved ur story. Ops, i guess i've already said that. Sorry.

And congratz! It was outstanding!

Kisses
notagoodplace4gods chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
“We’ll summon her with Klingon, not Latin.”

HAUSHAUSHUAHSUAHSUAHUSHAUSHAU

When i think i can't love it more...u surprise me. xD
notagoodplace4gods chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
i'm usually too lazy to review and if i do, it'll be in the later chapters. But i just couldn't help myself. this is so good! I mean, i love limp, hurt/sam stories and that plus star trek just made my day! It's freaking genious. I'm a total trekkie and i the more i read, the more my mouth flew open;

Just loved those lines:

“Psychic?”

“Maybe, or just psychotic..."

Anyway, i'll review again as i continue reading.

just i quick observation: Spock is my hero! YEY !

ahsuahusha

Kisses
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
wow...this chapter is crazy! great job on describing it all though! too bad I was eating when I read some of that stuff...lol...

but good job! I hope Sammy is gonna be okay! Lol