Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
CleverAlibi chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Your prose is stunning and your characterization is original. And I haven't even gotten too far into the plot yet. So much for an early morning tomorrow. /
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
This was just lovely. Enjoyed the star trek references also. I liked it alot.
Koolneko22 chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Great story. I loved this.

Keep up the good work!

I hope that Doctor is paranoid for the rest of hsi life and never harms anyone again.
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Can't wait to read more!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
“Does the Hippocratic Oath, ring any bells for you?” Love Sam.

"I'll never give up, Sammy. Not against dead Trekkie's, not against anything." Love Dean

Loved ur story. Ops, i guess i've already said that. Sorry.

And congratz! It was outstanding!

notagoodplace4gods chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
“We’ll summon her with Klingon, not Latin.”

When i think i can't love it more...u surprise me. xD
notagoodplace4gods chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
i'm usually too lazy to review and if i do, it'll be in the later chapters. But i just couldn't help myself. this is so good! I mean, i love limp, hurt/sam stories and that plus star trek just made my day! It's freaking genious. I'm a total trekkie and i the more i read, the more my mouth flew open;

Just loved those lines:

“Maybe, or just psychotic..."

Anyway, i'll review again as i continue reading.

just i quick observation: Spock is my hero! YEY !

x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
wow...this chapter is crazy! great job on describing it all though! too bad I was eating when I read some of that

but good job! I hope Sammy is gonna be okay! Lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
“See, that right there.” “Isn’t Jack-worthy.”

LOL! nice!

aw! poor Dean, havin to deal with that drunk
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aw! Go Dean GO! Get Sammy back! lol

great job on the story so far! I love it! very well written :D
Zuzanny chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
The bit with the fingers did squeek me a bit, but I'm glad that the healing issues were resolved. I am a bit sad about ted tho. I'm glad they won't go back.
Sastiel chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
WOW! I loved this story! It was so detailed! the star trek stuff was amazing! And the medical description! And that ass-hat of a doctor! Ughh! I hated him!

Great job!
RisingSun chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
sniff. That was great. Thank you for the ride of emotions.

really good job.
SaintDogStreet chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
Alright, this story is awesome. AWESOME. Everything about it- the whole plot, and the twists, and the Sam/Dean interaction, the whole Star Trek thing that was horrible and hilarious all at once, and the darkness of the story (I just loved a lot of your imagery and descriptions, really brought the story home. And your dialogue is great, too- totally captured the character's personalities.)- it was all just fantastic. Your writing was a real pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing.
PADavis chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
Muffy Morrigan sent me in the direction of this story. Amazingly wonderful. Pacing was great, the Star Trek references - saying the summoning in Klingon for pete's sake - so original and wonderful. I read it in one gulp. Fantastic story - I hope you consider posting again.

434 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »