Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
Charli chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
YES Sammy WHOMPAGE!

I adore you and your writing.

Charlix
LenJade chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Very exciting. I'm waiting anxiously for more. I adore your portrayal of the boys. It's really well done. If this story meets the expecations you set with your story Entity, then this is going to be an awsome ride!
sasha2002 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
You have made my day. A new story hurray! You are one of my favorite writers. Your last story was so incredibly good and I am so looking forward to this new one. So far It sounds interesting. I love how you get right into the action. Poor Sam, I see much Dean angst on the way. Keep up the awesome work.
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Interesting story - and an original premise versus the usual haunted house but then I suppose a subway train would be the perfect hunting ground for supernatural evil.
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Holy Crap! This is def gonna be a good one! luv luv
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh jeez - well, you got me hooked, line and sinker. This is a very original story.

You talk about my imagery, but yours is amazing! I've only been in like two subways in my life, but I've seen Speed enough times to envision exactly how this goes down. The scene of Dean and Sam looking at each other through carriages, and then Sam just - just -

PLEASE SAVE SAM!

And poor Dean, trying his hardest just to get OUT of that stupid carriage, but totally unable to do it. Wonder if he'll get in trouble now that he used a gun? I understand why he did it, but man, he can't afford to get into trouble - Sammy can't afford it.

So, I guess what I mean is PLEASE SAVE SAM AND PLEASE HELP DEAN!

When I have to say that, I know it's my kinda story.

Can't wait to find out what happens - update soon! I love it.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
omg that was AMAZING! i swear i have read so many good stories lately but this one is at the top!

thanks

VESPER
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Can't wait to see where this is heading!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I have SO missed your writing. Your prose is so fluid, so descriptive, so real-it's like I'm there.

And this plot? Totally has me. I love Dean's realization of what's happened to Sam-that sudden desperation and ultimate resolution that he WILL get Sam back, no matter what. Because that's exactly how Dean is, and I'm not sure he'd ever accept defeat if Sam ever disappeared.

And how truly creepy..."He was a nice kid..." Dean knows what will happen if he doesn't act, what he'll find, and just how much he cannot let that happen. It's totally in-character.

You MUST update soon. Or I am bound to go insane. :)
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
You made a fan of me with Entity. So I practically jumped out of my chair when I realized you'd begun another story.

And what little we got, it's really not bad at all...so, please, keep at it?

We can't have weird wisps taking Sam away from Dean permanently! :)

Though you've really made me curious about what it is...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh! Great to have you back! This is really going to be good! I love it when I get grabbed right off the bat like that. Poor Dean, poor Sam and poor drunk! I'm looking forward to the next update.
Onari chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Guess what story is the new addition to my alerts list!

Yeah! You guessed correctly ;)
lastpetalfalls chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Liking it so far, definitely something different. And poor Sammy's attracting trouble again *sighz* btw I'm from Melbourne too, so thanks for associating the Winchester boys with our railway system. I'll have a silly grin on my face every time I catch the train to the city now...
Evergreene chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Yay, new story! And what a promising start, though I'm a tad concerned about the whole disappearing Sam thing. Does the whole warning about "blatant manipulation of medical terms and conditions" mean an injured Sammy will make an appearance in this fic? Is it disturbing that I hope the answer is yes? :P

You have such a way with words, and it really adds to the wonderful plots you manage to come up with. If only a late train in Sydney (something which happens far, FAR too frequently) would inspire me as such. Instead, I just sit there thinking evil thoughts about what I'd like to do to CityRail (it involves some pitchforks and many angry villagers).

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fractured Dreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Nice! Very original idea, with the trains and all. I really like where this is going, and i really hope to read more! Don't take sammy! NO!

*Ahem* Love the story. I'd advise that you keep going with it, unless you want a hysterical girl on ur hands!

Great stuff!