Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
bally2cute chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I am so ecstatic that you've got another story up! Things can go downhill before you know it. A lot of people have a bystander syndrome, and those that take action and help people are to be applauded, but no one could know that helping a drunkard and putting a few jackasses in their places would result in Sam...gone. I could feel the franticness of Dean's search and need to get that damn door open. The interspersed descriptions of the bodies and tracks were a nice touch, and really added to the mood. "Jangly Joe", "Eau-de-urine", "You can have this carriage. That one's mine", all funny, even though I don't know so much about the last one considering the context. Train mates in loss. There's so much more I want to say. I'm rubbing my hands together in giddiness and glee over this one! Yay chapter two!
collie45 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
WOW, WOW, I like it. Please no John bashing just stick to the story. I'm fascinated, where is Sam, what has him, will Dean get him back in one piece, can't wait to find out?
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That is an excellent setup! You got me with the drunk's photo being a past victim. I should have caught it, but didn't. Nice to be surprised :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks!
Sunrize chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I'm so thrilled to see you writing again. I loved "Entity," and you've certainly got me hooked on this new offering. You've done a great job with the scene where Sam is taken-we're right there with Dean, uncertain as to what exactly is going on but terrified for him. I'm really looking forward to where you're going to take us with this story.
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Argh! Oh my god! Okay, this is such a freaking fantastic start, and I can't wait to read the rest of this story. You always do such a great job; and from this beginning, it looks like you've confidently and quite ably stepped up to the plate yet again.

Liz
beyondtired chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Excellent start! Can't wait for more.
Charli chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
YES Sammy WHOMPAGE!

I adore you and your writing.

Charlix
LenJade chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Very exciting. I'm waiting anxiously for more. I adore your portrayal of the boys. It's really well done. If this story meets the expecations you set with your story Entity, then this is going to be an awsome ride!
sasha2002 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
You have made my day. A new story hurray! You are one of my favorite writers. Your last story was so incredibly good and I am so looking forward to this new one. So far It sounds interesting. I love how you get right into the action. Poor Sam, I see much Dean angst on the way. Keep up the awesome work.
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Interesting story - and an original premise versus the usual haunted house but then I suppose a subway train would be the perfect hunting ground for supernatural evil.
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Holy Crap! This is def gonna be a good one! luv luv
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh jeez - well, you got me hooked, line and sinker. This is a very original story.

You talk about my imagery, but yours is amazing! I've only been in like two subways in my life, but I've seen Speed enough times to envision exactly how this goes down. The scene of Dean and Sam looking at each other through carriages, and then Sam just - just -

PLEASE SAVE SAM!

And poor Dean, trying his hardest just to get OUT of that stupid carriage, but totally unable to do it. Wonder if he'll get in trouble now that he used a gun? I understand why he did it, but man, he can't afford to get into trouble - Sammy can't afford it.

So, I guess what I mean is PLEASE SAVE SAM AND PLEASE HELP DEAN!

When I have to say that, I know it's my kinda story.

Can't wait to find out what happens - update soon! I love it.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
omg that was AMAZING! i swear i have read so many good stories lately but this one is at the top!

thanks

VESPER
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Can't wait to see where this is heading!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I have SO missed your writing. Your prose is so fluid, so descriptive, so real-it's like I'm there.

And this plot? Totally has me. I love Dean's realization of what's happened to Sam-that sudden desperation and ultimate resolution that he WILL get Sam back, no matter what. Because that's exactly how Dean is, and I'm not sure he'd ever accept defeat if Sam ever disappeared.

And how truly creepy..."He was a nice kid..." Dean knows what will happen if he doesn't act, what he'll find, and just how much he cannot let that happen. It's totally in-character.

You MUST update soon. Or I am bound to go insane. :)
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »