Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
“See, that right there.” “Isn’t Jack-worthy.”

LOL! nice!

aw! poor Dean, havin to deal with that drunk dude...lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aw! Go Dean GO! Get Sammy back! lol

great job on the story so far! I love it! very well written :D
Zuzanny chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
The bit with the fingers did squeek me a bit, but I'm glad that the healing issues were resolved. I am a bit sad about ted tho. I'm glad they won't go back.
Sastiel chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
WOW! I loved this story! It was so detailed! the star trek stuff was amazing! And the medical description! And that ass-hat of a doctor! Ughh! I hated him!

Great job!
RisingSun chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
sniff. That was great. Thank you for the ride of emotions.

really good job.
SaintDogStreet chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
Alright, this story is awesome. AWESOME. Everything about it- the whole plot, and the twists, and the Sam/Dean interaction, the whole Star Trek thing that was horrible and hilarious all at once, and the darkness of the story (I just loved a lot of your imagery and descriptions, really brought the story home. And your dialogue is great, too- totally captured the character's personalities.)- it was all just fantastic. Your writing was a real pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing.
PADavis chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
Muffy Morrigan sent me in the direction of this story. Amazingly wonderful. Pacing was great, the Star Trek references - saying the summoning in Klingon for pete's sake - so original and wonderful. I read it in one gulp. Fantastic story - I hope you consider posting again.

Phoebe
Lilwazzabug chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
...Dude...I cannot even begin to voice how amazing this story is. It freaked me out really badly, like the way a scary movie leaves you with a bad feeling. It's well written, well-planned, inSANELY trippy, sweet, torturously sad and just...wow. Seriously. I wasn't able to read it all in one sitting, but I couldn't wait until I could get back to read on and see what happened next.

I was BEGGING Dean to punch that pompous doc. Loved it when he did, and that it was in the stomach. It gave the jerk a taste of his own medicine. And I loved how hard-core Sam was at that part.

Just such an awesome story. I could go on and on, but there's only so many words for "Wonderful";)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
I have to admit *hangs head* I read this story ages ago when I was still lurking and never reviewed. I printed it out and read it over a few lovely nights curled up in bed with my cat. I LOVE this story and the premise was fabulous. I still pull it out now and then to reread. Can't say enough good!

I give it five freshly waxed Impalas!
tanpopo no hana chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
Wow! Just read this all in one go. Couldn't help myself

Great idea for a story! I loved the insane trekkie bit *lol* and the Sam whumpage throughout was great. You also did a wonderful job with the original characters.

Kudos :o)
spnMom chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
OMG what a story! I was giggling and gasping as I read. It went a little SciFi for me, but WOW. When Sam went all primitive on the doctor, I was giggling so loud that my husband had to tell me to keep it down. How can I explain to him how fantastic this stuff is when he thinks the height of entertainment is a college basketball game?. We live in two different worlds. Since I called in late to work to finish this story, I will sign off now with a heart felt thanks!
Supernatural-Kalaya-2012 chapter 11 . 2/7/2008
You did excellent work on this. I was right on the edge of my chair, holding my breath while I read your story. The only thing I can think of is WOW! I give you five stars for this excellent story. Keep up the good work!
Tari Roo chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
Ah... wonderful atmosphere, plot, characterisation and drama! Just excellent.

Your OCs were well developed and fleshed out (figuratively in some cases : )) and just plain creepy on some levels. Poor Sam - a transporter accident of all things : )

Not usually a fan of Limp!Sam but I liked it!

Ta!
girlfan1979 chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
Oh, my god, this was stunning!

I should have left comments along the way, but it was so engrossing I had to read all the way through.

The villians in this piece, so compelling.

43 minutes and 20 seconds. Holy Hell.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 10/30/2007