Reviews for Blood on the Tracks
Lilwazzabug chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
...Dude...I cannot even begin to voice how amazing this story is. It freaked me out really badly, like the way a scary movie leaves you with a bad feeling. It's well written, well-planned, inSANELY trippy, sweet, torturously sad and just...wow. Seriously. I wasn't able to read it all in one sitting, but I couldn't wait until I could get back to read on and see what happened next.

I was BEGGING Dean to punch that pompous doc. Loved it when he did, and that it was in the stomach. It gave the jerk a taste of his own medicine. And I loved how hard-core Sam was at that part.

Just such an awesome story. I could go on and on, but there's only so many words for "Wonderful";)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
I have to admit *hangs head* I read this story ages ago when I was still lurking and never reviewed. I printed it out and read it over a few lovely nights curled up in bed with my cat. I LOVE this story and the premise was fabulous. I still pull it out now and then to reread. Can't say enough good!

I give it five freshly waxed Impalas!
tanpopo no hana chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
Wow! Just read this all in one go. Couldn't help myself

Great idea for a story! I loved the insane trekkie bit *lol* and the Sam whumpage throughout was great. You also did a wonderful job with the original characters.

Kudos :o)
spnMom chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
OMG what a story! I was giggling and gasping as I read. It went a little SciFi for me, but WOW. When Sam went all primitive on the doctor, I was giggling so loud that my husband had to tell me to keep it down. How can I explain to him how fantastic this stuff is when he thinks the height of entertainment is a college basketball game?. We live in two different worlds. Since I called in late to work to finish this story, I will sign off now with a heart felt thanks!
Supernatural-Kalaya-2012 chapter 11 . 2/7/2008
You did excellent work on this. I was right on the edge of my chair, holding my breath while I read your story. The only thing I can think of is WOW! I give you five stars for this excellent story. Keep up the good work!
Tari Roo chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
Ah... wonderful atmosphere, plot, characterisation and drama! Just excellent.

Your OCs were well developed and fleshed out (figuratively in some cases : )) and just plain creepy on some levels. Poor Sam - a transporter accident of all things : )

Not usually a fan of Limp!Sam but I liked it!

Ta!
girlfan1979 chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
Oh, my god, this was stunning!

I should have left comments along the way, but it was so engrossing I had to read all the way through.

The villians in this piece, so compelling.

43 minutes and 20 seconds. Holy Hell.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
love it
Sweet Anonymity chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
That was Just So. Satisfying. Not only was the action and angst wonderfully heart-breaking, but the epilogue completely filled me with the warm fuzzies. I mean, it really doesn't get much better than Dean punching Dr. Slime-Ball and giving him a taste of his own medicine. XD So few stories actually back-track like that and let the protective big bro have a little revenge. That was just beautiful. *contented sigh* Thanks so much for the excellent read! (Heh, and I just have to add, being a Trekkie myself, the whole ST side of the story was hilarious. Summoning her in Klingon... *snickers*)
supernaturalbuffy chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
awesome concept. i definetly liked how you made the "good" doctor seem so slimy. keep up the good work.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 11 . 7/11/2007
awesome fic, loved the title, so fitting. lol trekkies, i always knew they were a little scary lol

genious plot, and great oc's, i loved ted lol

smelly drunken hobos, doesnt get any better than that

kudos!

XsarahX
Child of a Pineapple chapter 11 . 5/20/2007
Huzzah!

Oh, I liked it very, very much.

Great job!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 9 . 5/20/2007
I always knew Star Wars was better...Star Wars never hurt Sammy...
Child of a Pineapple chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
SAMMY!

Oh, fingers aren't too bad...I've lopped off entire arms in fics before.

I really like this story so far.
casus17 chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
Hey!

Awesome story, man! I mean, it was really, really, really, really (is that enough really's, really good. Awesome concept, as well as pretty original. Least in the SPN verse, it was pretty standard on Star Trek I'm guessing.

Also, the writing was brilliant. I felt Sam's fear, his anger, and Dean's anxiety. Great job!

casus17