Reviews for In the Name of Crystal
Ethril chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Not to bad for an interpretation of what might have happened. Considering there was a lot of hints and speculation in the actual books, this could most definitely turn out to be very cannon.

Nice Job!
LadyIconDraco chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I've just finished the trilogy myself and felt that the two had a history long before it was spelled out in the third book. This is very nicely done and I like your take on young Lanzecki.
tuxie13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
not a bad fanfic
J chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Good story, I always assumed that Lanzecki and Trag had been together too! Well written, interesting characters.
Anais-Noir chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Very nice. You had the writing style down pat. A very unique story line... I didn't catch onto any subtleties between Lanzecki and Trag in the books... but I wasn't paying very good attention I suppose. _
GinaLee chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I enjoyed your story so much that I wish you'd write more about these two. I think if Anne Mccafrey had written about this, it would have been as you described it. Please keep writing, and it's great to read a story abbout Crystal Singers. Thank you!
Shlane chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Yahy, yet another author realises there's more to Anne Mccaffrey than Pern, and it's well written to. I have to agree with you that there was a sub-text about the two been involved, keep it up
cathrl chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Even if he was in love with Killashandra later, how many people only ever love one person?

Nice to see a different Anne McCaffrey series represented on here. I'll confess it's not my favourite of her series, but I'd hate to see this go unreviewed. Well-written and a fun read.

Just a couple of really weird typos, where I couldn't figure out what it was meant to be:

"about equaly proportioned as to the es"

"He had nothing at all against pretty s"

Thanks for sharing.