Reviews for A Matter of Months
charley.vandra chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow, I'm shocked. That's was very, very believable alternative to the actually thing. Beautifully written. Definitely on on fav. I loved this. I m going to "Google"/"Search the rest of your stories...You are an excellent writer. I loved this fic and style of writing. You have clear voice as a writer and I love that it one.
andaere chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow, excellent story! Your description was great, and the characters and their interactions were spot-on. I really liked this insight into Ben and Juliet's relationship. Everything's quite believable, too. Great job! :)

P.S. You might want to allow anonymous reviews.
White Stone chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I can't believe I have not reviewed this before. I love your describing and the chemistry between the two characters are undeniable. I loved how emotional you made Juliet and how stubborn you made Ben.

I love Ben/Juliet, but of course I am one of the few.

People just like Jate and Skate and Jacket.

Amy!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*grin* Well, clearly it's obsolete now... but still, a good read. There was a lot more emotion in the version of this scene in the show, what with the added plot of Juliet's sister... but, without considering the info that that episode gave us, I think they were still fairly in character here. Though I can't imagine that he would really just 'make his peace' with it _ He must have some kind of plot, as always...
Jay chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Fantastic, as always, is all I can say. Keep writing :)
Trillian Astra chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Hm, interesting. A nice look at the Others from a non-survivor point of view. I would suggest you look at the clips of season three (first 6 eps only) at I think you'll find your idea isn't as obsolete as you think...

But seriously, keep going. You're definitely on my Favourites list.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Nicely written insight into the Juliet-and-Ben dynamic at what has to be a pivotal moment in their lives! I hope you write more Lost fics.