Reviews for The Search
Itansori97 chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
Ive always been a sesshomaru fan as in him being cold heartless and ruthless but I have to say...I like "this sesshomaru" much more
Guest chapter 46 . 4/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
KajikoBlossom chapter 28 . 6/18/2012
I really love this story.

I think you're doing a great job!

But, doesn't Aneue (did I spell it right?)

mean sister? O.o
Shadow kyo chapter 60 . 5/5/2012
I must admit when i saw this story had 60 chapters I was hesitant in reading the story because the previous stories I had read that contained more than 10 chapters had unsatisfactory endings and i didn't want to waste time anymore in reading long stories with no satisfaction gained from it but your story..was truly captivating, I realize you wrote this a while ago but it was very captivating. The way you used the characters, their environment, everything to make it go smoothly shows how good a writer you are. This is now my most favorite story and i was tempted to review every chapter but i wanted to save the best for last. I will be on the lookout for more of your stories and more laughs. Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
InuLOVE816 chapter 33 . 11/20/2011
"Back the FUCK up." lol
BlackR0seBud chapter 56 . 8/31/2011
OMG! ! THATS NOT RIGHT! IT CAN'T BE! ! X[
BlackR0seBud chapter 53 . 8/31/2011
Omg if the pups are dead, I'm going to scream/kill my computer. That's just too much to put on someone. I understand it just a story you created but that us just too much.
Sexymckittington chapter 53 . 4/11/2011
I like this story so far, some of the ideas aren't that uncommon like meeting Lord Sexy and Shippo in the future (it allways seems to be them lol), Kagome having a misscariage isn't that uncommon either. But I do like your original characters, especially mini InuYasha, and your evil guys seem extra devious and unique. I am getting a bit annoyed with all the flashbacks, they're fine when showing a previous event from a different perspective or something the reader hasn't seen before, but you seem to be doing multiple flashbacks of copy and pasted events that have taken place the chapter before, or even from the same chapter in some cases. It wouldn't bother me if it happened a few times, but some of these chapters are mostly copy and pasted feedback.

But as I said I do like the story and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. You have written some truely humorous situations and some exceptionally emotional scenes. I do hope you don't percieve my comments as rude, it's not my intention.

Happy writing
CallMeKenpachi chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I realize that this story is 4 years old, but I just wanted to read a complete story.

Two problems I have with what you wrote here:

- I don't see how you could feel bad for turning someone on to Buddhism... In terms of sheer logical thinking that doesn't make sense.

- Someone threatened your family, and all you did was ask them not to? Perhaps you lack the technical know-how but I would've traced the IP and sacrificed them to Pagan Gods.

Otherwise, this is a great story.
Miriamelle chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
hello. first, sorry for my bad English ... I'm Spanish and I live through online translators xD Second, I think this is the best Inuyasha story I've read ... and I've read a lot! I love everything, how to be Inuyasha, history, humor and above all I love the relationship of Kagome and Sesshomaru ... I love it! it might look that Inuyasha is too romantic, if you compare it with the anime of course ... but I think you've learned to show your progress well. As Inuyasha discovers how much he loves Kagome grows and does not mind showing his sensitive side. Aims ... I love so much! I read all the chapters non-stop in 3 days and I think I'll read it again just to enjoy again. Really, you're a fantastic writer! I have seen that there is only a sequel to The Search .. you think write more? I would read them without thinking! Congratulations again and thank you for creating this fantastic story.

PS: since I've read your fic love Sesshomaru ... I was sad when left alone in the past: (
Randomness-of-Life chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really like this first chapter really sets the mood for the story...and the grammar is fine
me chapter 62 . 6/2/2010
in the end:

me: deep inhale omg omg omg omg i loved this story! the greatest thing ever i love you(sisterly) please forgive myignorance i will send sesshomaru the chocolate and send him to you please allow an eternity for delivery -passes out-

whoops forgot to beathe.

takes out pen writes remember to breathe on eyelids

screams: my eyes they are burning ahh i just remembered still screaming closes eye

hmm whats this:CJ is the best writer ever remember t-

passes out

it is true you are the best

my brother once asked me who do i fear

answer: j. k. rowling any twister mind that can come up with the harry potter series deserves my fear

screams: my eyes! blinks ahh they still burn

door slams

my brothet walked in

now unjokingly you are truly awesome im risking my nintendo dsi reading this im 12 and should not be reading this at midnight please loan me your talent ill make a book and be rich you are that awesome

screams: my eyes! turns away

sorry i looked at you blinding awesomeness review later

-me
King of smartass chapter 51 . 6/2/2010
amen sister
me chapter 48 . 6/1/2010
im back! this makes up for the firts pup dying. and for the other 2...

if you want fluffy so bad send him 10 choclate bars(you are human) you get happy and deliver a inuyokai hanyo

fluffy: probablu not

me: shut up you $($$…$}) ))””-“* i am trying to make nice

fluffy: rin hold me im scared
me chapter 41 . 5/31/2010
no offense(i probably mean half of thix):you killed it! you sick monster i know im a little late to say this but you are really mean and i am being polite! i mean i wish i could swear! you really suck! now with that out ofthe way yoou are an awesome writer and i love this story.