Reviews for Absolutely!
What Lies Beyond chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
A very good first couple of chapters! I'd like to see this continue.

So far, the story seems to have a Lucario and the Mystery of Mew feel. Interesting...

Also,some more stuff for Stained,because I forgot to mention some stuff in my post, and I just found out about the post-per-chapter limit.

Quick question: Is this set in the Ransei region? That would be cool.

I'm also guessing your character's turning into a Mightyena, which seems to be the typical "werewolf" from what I've seen.

I know that Pokemon Conquest came out a while ago and only goes up to Gen 5, but if this does take place in Ransei, then it might be interesting to have another character with a similar problem (perhaps a mischievous girl who's changing into a Braixen?). It could lead to some engaging dialog about what the characters are going through, and how they've learned to adapt/cope.
Once An Oddity chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
This story... Is A LOT better that the rest of yours, no offense. I really like this. Each character has a defined personality, which is really hard to come by. Great discription and narration so far. I think your absence has really contributed to you growth as an author You know what? I don't care if you don't continue the rest of your stories, just continue this. Scratch that, you MUST continue this... and update soon. :3
TheEpicN00bAKA NotmyreAlname5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I get it! Absol and a lute! Absollute Absolute!
Jolteon Master chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
YAYY! The angels are singing Hallelujah! This was great! Good job. Please tell me that Laura dies. Also I got the weirdest image at the fact of a Lucario DJing. Haha. I'm so happy you're off...the "h" word. You really don't know how ecstatic I truly am.
Jalros chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
meanwhile in saffron city: sabrina: I feel a powerful force has just been unleashed!
Person with no account chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
You publish it in 2006 and update it 3 years layer. -_-
Vafrous Vulpix chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Exactly what Endevorer said, down at the bottom. The first chapter (more of a prologue, if you ask me) was pretty good. It was exciting, hooked me in, had excellent pacing - fast and action-y, but not confusing.

The second chapter, on the other hand, had some flaws in it. While I, personally, am not a fan of the little encyclopedia at the bottom, I do believe you could do a little better with the pacing. Grammar-wise, remember that only one person speaks per paragraph. If someone talks in one paragraph, you need to make a whole new one if someone else starts talking.

That paragraph where it suddenly goes into Lavender's POV was kind of confusing. Probably because I don't sleep enough. But mebbe you can break that into multiple paragraphs. Going into actors' terms, there are several separate intentions in that paragraph. First, Lavender wants to end the pain. Then, she wants Lee to break up with Laura. Then, she wants to eat, so she would not cause more pain. I'm not saying you need three paragraphs, I'm just pointing out that there are several different ideas in one paragraph, which is probably what confused me in my sleep-deprived state.

I think stuff like that (the breaking of giant omni-paragraphs and the proper use of speech) will help make your story much easier to read. Keep up the good work! n_n
Debbie Aaron chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
oh cool pelase contiue
Foxyjosh chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
This is awesome!

I can't believe you were thinking about going inactive. Shame on you.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Foxyjosh chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Sorry I didn't review the first time I read this. Wow! I thought the marking scene was a nice touch.
Nanashi Chimera chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Wow, scary. Absol sounds like some sort of genie at the last part. Keep up the good work.

Nanashi Chimera
Jolteon Master chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Good story I really can't wait to see the end. I didn't truly like the end of it though his master and freind turned into a mightyena that just seems terrible not the story part but just in generelization.
Aura24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Nice start! I love where this story is going.
Endevorer chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Pros.

Good storyline, prolouge just hooked me in.

The references of magic made me curious.

Cons.

Needs proper lines spacing,(I.E. New speaker means new paragraph.)Paragraphs are just WAY too long

Bit difficult to read and understand for that matter, please give a sort of encyclopedia at the end of each chappy to explain everything. (Heck, I don't even know what species each character is.)

Overall: Good story and plot, but needs a it more elbow greece. I would like to know what is happening, so you have my thumbs up