Reviews for We Belong Together
CAFoo chapter 35 . 11/1
You stopped at climax. Omg pls pls continue. It is SO GOOD!
miskupyak chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
hi, are you still have the fire to continue this story?
it's very good story though and i can't wait to read the next chapter until its finish.
echi.zala chapter 35 . 7/9/2014
hi yaraa-san
I've read your story and I love it
and I've saw the last you update the story in 2008, god! it's been 6years since your last update, I read your note on the last of the chappter that you'll still have a fire to finish this story, aren't you still now? are you no longer have that fire to finish this awesome story anymore, bcoz if true it'll be so disapoint bcoz I see many people love your story and want, no maybe demand your story to be finish even after the long years you abandone this story (sorry if I sound rude) so yaraa-san if you ever fisit your account in this fanfic and read our reviews, please, no I beg you, finish this awesome story for us, onegaisimasu! _
bonauditeur chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Haha i cant wait to see athrun's plan xP
bonauditeur chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Plot twist; i thought he will give his stubborn cagalli to prince charming athrun. Well ghe main reason is to teach him the lesson for flirting lol hmmm i cheer for athrunxcagalli
Tadala chapter 35 . 1/6/2014
Please please please please please please update your story
I've been waiting for years now but am not losing hope now.
If u feel like you have writers block, email me . I can give you some ideas...
Please please please please please please update your story
Jodeist chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I've read your story so many times aleady, but now there is only one thing I hope for, and it's for you to continue it Because it is a great one, and I would like it to have the happy ending the characters fight so much for! I also wan for Meer to pay for what she did, playing innocent and all and it was getting on my nerves I just love how Athrun chnaged from a flirtatious and uptight man, to a flirtatious (bot a single target one) and sweet one! Please finish this story!
Previously-FTS chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
Read this in one shot. Nice story, update if you have time?
Ifrithe chapter 35 . 5/19/2013
please continue the story :( we really really love it
pansy25 chapter 35 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! It would be a shame if you would abandon it. I love your writing, you have a gift of weaving all the characters and their storylines together. Please update soon!
MissLadyK18 chapter 35 . 1/3/2013
I have just reread your story for the 5th or 6th time and still love it! I wish you hadn't left it at such a cliffhanger but I really hope you do continue the story after all these years :) I really want the story to unravel and I really really want to see what happens _ please update!
FalconRukichi chapter 35 . 7/9/2011
the story is cool! even the plot too. complicated but good. u have a heart to continue it again?
Lacus Yamato chapter 34 . 6/4/2011
hey! ummm long time...and still waitin 4 an update this is the 20th time I've read this story and I love it even more everytime! so on behalf of all of the readers pls update! thank u!
FushionAC chapter 35 . 4/13/2011
it's gonna interesting, you create wonderful story & interesting conversation i appreciate it

it's been more than 3 years since your last update

I hope you didn't stop it...

please update soon, thank you
FushionAC chapter 34 . 4/13/2011
I like the plot all the way in ZAFT more, it's kinda interesting with bit of charade...