Reviews for Conspiracy
K.T.Waterflower chapter 30 . 1/26
When I saw this story years ago I was reluctant to read it but now that I finally get around to read it, I must say, I really liked it and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. It still has some flaws like unanswered questions (how asuka stop seeing things) and some scenes seem rush but the characters retained their personality from the show and you can see them develop towards the end. I also love the unique idea of they being the detectives hunting down Angels as aliens. The overall idea and execution is great and I love it. I'm glad I finally took the time to read it.
BigSkeez0195 chapter 30 . 1/8/2019
I’ve gone through a majority of your stories but this had to be the most unique and mysterious one I read. I simply loved the different interpretation with the narrative. More grounded than the original (if that makes sense) but another great read!
BlazBlueAzure chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Kisaragi? that's the second Kisaragi I've run into who is mentally skewed. The first being Major Jin Kisaragi of the NOL.
Y U BERZERK chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I blame the Angels for this whole mess! Those eldritch abominations are always being monsters and generally screwing up human events.
newogre chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
a good story so far, adding the x file type scenarios are definately a good idea, my only complaint about your story is that if shinji is truly trying to discover the truth, which he declares often, why doesn't he ask any questions, especially of rei
justanotherguyathiscomputer chapter 30 . 9/16/2007
that was awesome just awesome thats all i can say thats all there is to say. can't wait for your next master piece.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer

-justanotherguyathiscomputer 4 president

-vote justanotherguyathiscomputer '08

I WANNA BE PRESIDENT!

this review was paid for the promotion of and by the jusanotherguyathiscomputer administration for president...not really it wasn't paid by anybody. thats right it was free

b-i-t-c-h-e-s.
simply -v chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
XD this reminds me of X files :)
AidanPryde001 chapter 30 . 8/22/2007
I am extremely pleased with your accomplishment here! I regret that I was at Field Training for a month and the final installments were submitted with out my seeing them. However, this is a grand tale, and I really enjoyed every minute of your hard work. I know that we can expect more great things from you, so I give you my congratulations, and a worm invite for more!
GeneralDragon chapter 30 . 8/8/2007
Great ending, you should be really proud of this original fic. It takes a lot of work to get a quality fic like this finished, congratulations. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
pancho villa chapter 30 . 8/7/2007
this fic was awsome! sorry if i didnt comment but i just read fics and never say anything cause i dont write fics but im an eva fan. thanx for finishing it and watch for the new movie of evangelion coming out this year or the next
rcswart chapter 30 . 8/7/2007
Well its finally over...SEQUAL!
Hououza chapter 30 . 8/6/2007
Magnificent chapter and story.

A masterful conclusion, setting the stage for the fight that is yet to come and the peace that they will fight to find.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
J.G. The Gamer chapter 30 . 8/6/2007
And so it ends. And so it ends. Almost a year in the making. I know how you said it would be a difficult one to end after so much work.

Interesting take on the Instrumentality project, with having Shinji understand that his imaginary world just isn't real. Kind of reminded me of the Matrix in a way. That and the Rei clone was the key to setting the whole thing off.

LOL, I think I got an idea of who those nine nutcases who could take more lead than pitbulls were based on. Shame Asuka didn't get to defeat them though.

I sort of feel the whole thing was a little rushed though. I may be wrong however, but I was hoping to see more of the battles and the invasion and such. Well an agent's life usually is behind the scenes, fighting in the shadows, winning the battles that no one sees. But one only sees that the peace is still kept through these shadow wars.

And in the end, Shinji gets the girl. YAY! I almost wish there was an epilogue chapter to this to get a little closure all around for everyone else involved in this cataclysmic war. But I can deal with this ending as is.

Despite my frustrations you know I've had with this story, and the numerous threats I've made on your life. I cannot argue that this story was MUCH better than SNW by about a dozen miles. I give this story a 9.7/100. Probably perhaps this came out better than SNW because mystery and the such is right up your alley. I didn't worry too much about grammar because I have difficulties myself catching grammar errors... so says MBS. But your spelling was bang on and I was fine with it. I liked the way your story was written so much, that I've actually wanted to incorporate a bit of your style into my own works.

Can't wait for the next story JCM. Hopefully it'll be just as good.
Himonky chapter 30 . 8/6/2007
Hm...what to say, what to say, what to say. The end is here...it feels weird to think that I won't be reading this anymore, but I know it must feel even weirder for you. Oh well, all good things end.

SPOILERS

Quoting Floyd is always a good way to start. I really did like the sort of paranoia Shinji went through in the beginning, his thinking that he is_still_in the dark about so many things. Some of his thoughts wondering about why they went to meet with Keel I felt should've been more prevalant in the last chapter, but they work here to.

A good conversation with Gendo, Shinji and Asuka. I did think it felt a little weird, them having it on their way into Tokyo-3 though. Maybe Gendo could've come to tell them they were going, and then they have the conversation. It just felt weird to me for them to have that conversation while they were supposed to be sneaking through the city.

But as far as the actual conversation goes: Quite a shock about Misato's baby. I really like the idea, and think it coul dmake for an interesting sequel, if you ever choose to. A prologue one some of this could also be added at some point, I think, though it's far from necessary.

MP Evas were pretty cool. Some nice actions sequences there, and getting to see Shinji and Asuka both fight them was a major plus. Gendo's death seemed sort of pointless, to be perfectly honest, but I may just be feeling that because he's one of my favorite characters.

And an interesting take on Instrumentality, one that I think is very true to this fic, as well as Eva. Good work on that. The last scene was nice as well.

The burning question in my mind is, what about Keel and Misato? Everyone else seems to have been answered, but for the most part neither of them was in this chapter (referenced with great importance yes, but not actually in).

END SPOILERS

My final, glaring and huge complaint...grammar. I don't think this one got a look through, though I've been wrong in the past. Lots of apostraphe ('s) missing, a fairly large amount of sentances seemed very weird to me, and commas were missing or in the wrong place a lot of the time. Spelling was by and large fine, but grammar was just hugely off. Apologies to Ste, or whoever, if he did proofread this chapter, but it was really bad at times.

Dedicating the chapter to your girlfriend was sweet.

It's been a long haul, and I do think congratulations really are in order. You've written one hell of a work here, and I am very interested to see wherever you go next. Don't spend_too_much time on your break.

EvSoc Reviewer: Himonky-Until next time.
J.G. The Gamer chapter 29 . 8/4/2007
Wow quite a lot happened in this chapter, all supposedly to set the stage for the final battle.

Going back to the beginning, I'm glad you editted a certain hospital scene... you know very well what I mean. Sure Shinji may be a weak coward, but there are some thing you just don't do.

Moving onwards, I have to say I very much like the slow but sure changes you've made in terms of the Gendo. He's gone from the heartless rat bastard to a guy trying to make amends and stop his arch-nemesis (and high school rival LOL) Keel from taking over the world.

Although it felt a little rushed, I'm glad Shinji and Asuka were able to make up for all the previous hectics that had occured since the duel with Zeruel. Shinji even got himself a kiss in the process.

And now I'm just about done... WHAT? YOU KILLED MISATO? YOU BASTARD! AND POSSIBLY THE UNBORN CHILD COULD BE KILLED IN THE PROCESS! GR... your redemption, and possibly your life banks on whatever happens in the final chapter. Time to see what's in store...

PS: It's up to you to determine how serious I am.