Reviews for Together In Our World Alone
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
Just let soriku be happy already! Im tired of crying...
TheUndertaker-27 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
You know, I really can't believe this story has so little reviews/favorites and follows. I really love the plot, there were a lot of enjoyable suspense moments, and it seemed like everything was well thought out and wrote through. I hope you continue this story.
jesse chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
JUST FINISH THE STORY ALREADY AND QUIT PLAYING GAMES!
Acherona chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
Wonderful chapter! I feel for Sora...I know that he múst be feeling dirty and what not but please leave with Riku! After all that these boys have been through they deserve to be with each other in peace and love. Your writing is amazing as always and I was so sad when I got to the end of this chapter, longing to read more!

Thank you so much for this!
Yuki Kimagure chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
NO~! What the hell! No~!

Okay, that was just what I was yelling after finishing the chapter. I was freakishly glad to see that you updated. The funny thing was that I was just talking to my friend yesterday about this story and how I couldn't wait for a new chapter. I couldn't believe it when you updated. And then I just was praying that it wasn't just a farewell letter on how you'll never finish this story. But I was pleasantly surprised. And I spent the last hour procrastinating on studying for my finals to slowly read and enjoy this chapter. But don't worry, I'm not going to fail just cause of it. _

Seriously, this was an excellent chapter and I loved every bit of it. It's making this part darker and more sophisticated than the previous and wholly enjoyable phases of this story. Man, things are getting crazy, complicated, and juicy at the same time. The suspense is killing me man. Sora's character is getting screwed over almost deliciously. And I always thought that fics where Riku gets tormented were excellent. The confrontation between Riku and Sora was great and I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next. Well, until then! Write on!
Yuki Kimagure chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
YAY! Holy crap, I was so shocked when I got the e-mail notification. I couldn't believe my eyes. And then I promptly decided to kiss off on my homework and read this awesome chapter instead. It was so sad yet so good. It helped me understand what was going on in the background, which was a little too mysterious for me. But now I'm excited for the next chapter to see what is going to happen on both sides. Like what Riku is planning to do and stuff like that. Its all getting so good and I can't wait to see what's happening next. By the way, it's glad to know you're still alive. _ Write on!
dark and light heart chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
update soon.
Acherona chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
OMG this chapter was wonderful thank you thank you thank you for this update!

I feel so sorry for Sora and I wish that I could string up Kadaj by his bal...err feet and use him as a pinata.

Please let Riku get Sora out of there and let them be together again!

Once more thank you for such a wonderful and amazing chapter, I can't wait to read more!
black-n-white-stockings chapter 9 . 8/4/2008
OMG I love this fucking story.
Yuki Kimagure chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Wow! This was an excellent chapter. Not just filler but lot of good parts came in. I'm still painfully confused abotu what's going on but I'm also excited to see the answers. And your stories tend to work it out so well. _ Alot of emotional torture was in this and it was well done. Riku is the perfect tragic character. The worse it is for him, the better his character is it seems. Well, I can't wait for the next chapter of this story, or your other ones for that matter. Until then. Write on!
Acherona chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
WAAH You are breaking my heart here! Riku and Sora belong together dammit...

This was an amazing chapter and I feel so sorry for both Sora and Riku! I truly hope that they will find their way back to eachother.

Thank you so much for this chapter and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one!
black-n-white-stockings chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
So good! Cannot wait for more!

One little thing though, you've got a typo.

“Good. Please, do not waist time.”

Should be waste.
dark and light heart chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
nice chapter update soon
black-n-white-stockings chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
UPDATE! UPDATE! MAKES MY DAY! MAKES MY DAY!

I really liked this chapter and cannot wait for more.

Thanks for sharing. :3