Reviews for Simple Toys for Simple Minds
moira33 chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
beautiful
moira33 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
So far this one is the best from my point of view
Someone chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Kill u? No problem *holds a two-handed axe expectantly*
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
eeeeek the fluff! in a good way, btw :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I really like this one!

I like how even though Ichigo doesn't know about that thing that happened in Rukia's past, he understood that something was bothering her that was related to the movie, but it wasnt the movie itself. It was really sweet, he got her out of the theater by making himself the excuse ("I don't like it, so we're leaving", etc...) b/c he knew she wouldn't appreciate any damage to her pride.

Idk. It's just such a characteristic Ichiruki moment for me, how they don't know everything about each other and don't pressure each other for info either, but have this mutual understanding that goes so deep. This chapter really gets that feeling across. One of my faves.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
LOL Ichigo cracks me up! He's so grumpy and adorable at the same time!
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
GAH! that tore through my heart like a knife wound! *sobs*
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Need...a biology lesson...
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
I think this one might be my favorite :)
thayet9 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I find your fluffiness adorable and refreshing. Its not sappy or corny or cheesy (and now I'm hungry) but it still comes off as insightful and maybe even a tad poetic.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2011
My review will probably be not helpful to you; I just want to let you know, that I can't find the right words to show you how this story gives me pleasant feelings, as in really (w/ big emphasis) pleasant feelings. Must be the waff no? This will be quite random. I read in your profile that you are home schooled. Well, me too. _ and btw, I hope to see you write in Naruto fandom as well (oh, please). I keep my fingers cross that you'll ship SasuSaku if ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
You got to love me bec I think you write fluff well, and you told in ch3 that you'll love the ones who reviewed, so there.
blackerthanbleach chapter 26 . 7/30/2011
BESTEST CHAPTER EVERRR
blackerthanbleach chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
awww.. you should write more like this!

don't be so gloomy hehe
blackerthanbleach chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
again, this made me cry.