Reviews for Whatever Can Go Wrong
Vadercat chapter 1 . 3/1
I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes! Great short story!
Shiori Dorima chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
I have never in my life laughed this hard reading a fanfic. Thank you, just... Thank you! :D
Southerncross1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Not fair! Can't read when laughing and eyes blurred with tears. So apt the boys get the powers they deserve. Clever way to end although just a little more detail would have been good to explain how Johns second power worked. Thanks for making my day
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I can just picture SG-1 sitting around laughing over SG-A's reports. :D
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hilarious! "... attempts to beat up Rodney using his own detached left arm" I laughed so hard at that! Loved the story!
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Okay... That was pure awesome. The SG-1 part was totally unexpected but a wonderful surprise. And McKay and Sheppard getting the lame powers was hilarious, it would have been really interesting to see how Sheppard's second power panned out... Anyways, I loved it to death. Except you called Landry colonel once at the beginning of the SG-1 part, little thing.

Amazing job,
June
ngaerjpgpioubghpignawogib chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I don't usually laugh out loud. This had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Thank you for the perfect dose of random for my day!
TARDIS.Princess.90 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Absolutely bloody price-less.
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Huh. That was curious and funny at times and a little long winded even if it was funny, and then to lead up to almost nothing... though maybe it's just not coming off right? Anyhow - it had good potential even if the exectution was a little short.

Thanks, Jen
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is hilarious. Seagulls! haha.
KangaRou chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
LMFAO! This just cheered me up massively (couldn't think of a more sophisticated word xD). Seagull man, to the rescue! Tehe!
Vivian Street chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I died with laughter over Rodney and Sheppard's superpowers :D Hilarious!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hilarious! Love Daniel's line at the end! : )
pegasus-north chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Really love this story. Your character voices are spot on, and the character interactions are excellent. In fact it's so pitch perfect that I could picture the scenes as they played out as though they were part an actual (if extremely off the wall) episode.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010