Reviews for While you were sleeping
kandycat chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Wow, this is such a good story, well done. I feel so sorry for Karen but I'm glad that you're showing that she does have a softer side. All three chapters so far are really good, please update soon!
Pamena chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Hey hon, I reviewed this on the other site, but I just wanted to say how much I like this. This is one of my favorite movies too, so sweet. Can we expect an update any time soon?:)
beccacat chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
Hey great chapter! It was so nice to Will and Grace to be there for Karen. As usual Will is right there to be Karen's rock. It was so kind of Will to lay down with Karen and comfort her! I thought it was incredibly sweet when Grace came in and asked if she could join them, it was exactly what Karen needed, to be surround with the love and comfort of her best friends! I cannot wait to so what happens next, what will be Stan's condition? Update soon!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
honey i love this story too. i feel so bad for karen. i would have died if saw my husband get hit by a car. i love how she turned to will for support. when she gave the nurse his number i was looking for it to be jacks. im glad it wasn't though because i dont think he would be able to give her the attention she needs and help her through this tough time. i felt so bad for her when she started to break down and cry. i started to cry a bit myself too. im glad will is there for her. i cant wait to see what happens next~!
beccacat chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Wonderful chapter Sweetie, I loved it! I love seeing the vulnerable side of Karen, the soft center of Karen! I knew as soon as she gave the number to the nurse that it was gonna be Will, he is always there for Karen in the really rough times in her life. Will has the ability to know the right words to say, and give Karen the shoulder to cry on and the arms to wrap up in! I love this story, it is absolutely wonderful! Keep of the good work, and yes you do captivate me! Update soon!
LucyLastic chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
OMG Honey you should so continue with this! its a really good start!
X3 xox Sam xox X3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
aw... poor stan... poor karen... yes please continue!
beccacat chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Of course you should continue! I am intrigued, as well as concerned for Stanley! I have always enjoyed stories about Karen and Stan's relationship. What will Karen do? How long will Stan stay in a coma? You have to update soon!