Reviews for 72 hours
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very cool

I really liked it. Faith is one great episode

Kisses and take care

Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I love seeing what happens in those moments we don't see on the show. This was a great way to fill that lost time in Faith.
but-the-clouds chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I think this was the most beautiful version of the missing scenes for faith. thanks for writing it
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I loved first season so much! great job on this one... i can see both boys fighting with everything they have!
huzzah chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
A great story to accompany a great episode.
Andela chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
again, description was amazing. Sam's agony and fear was very evident. I loved it.
04238 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Great job! When I read this fic, it was almost like Sam was... reminiscing. So sad, so intense but I could see this actually happening.

'He knows that Dean will object, but he also knows that he’s going to endure whatever it takes just as long as he can have Dean for years to come.' - Love this line, so sweet!

'They say fear is only in people’s minds, but Dean knows differently. He doesn’t even object to the wheelchair escort and paid taxi ride just as long as he never has to die alone.' - Aww, poor Dean.

'Pastor Jim? Hey, uh…you think God…does God know about Dean?' So sweet, I wanna cry.

This is beautifully written, very emotional. I love the setup (right word) and everything else.

Well done.

Keep it up!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh, *boys.*

Good job showing Sam’s despair and determination, and Dean’s weariness and fear of being alone.

Favorite lines:

A couple of weeks, at most, comes to a grand total of 336 hours. Sam knows this for a fact.

I love this opening, because I bet Sam *did* figure out exactly how much time Dean would have left.

Sam’s not there. He hasn’t been for some time, and Dean finds himself panicking for the first time since the accident because he was the one who told Sam to leave. For once, Dean prays that Sam will blatantly ignore him.

Poor, lonely Dean. *hugs him*

Pastor Jim? Hey, uh…you think God…does God know about Dean?

Poor, worried Sam. *hugs him*

It bears repeating: Oh, *boys.*
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was fantastic. I love how you weaved between Sam and Dean without interrupting the flow.

Great writing :)

purehalo chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was beautifully written , so powerful and so full of insight

irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
You know, Faith really is one of those episodes that continually comes back to haunt you isn't it? I love how you've got both of the boys going through the whole fear - acceptance - grief - determination thing - both determined to protect the other from what they both know is coming.

Heartfelt and very moving.
snchills chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Claps. Wow very powerful. Great job.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Wonderful job.

One of my favorite episodes, though it still haunts Dean to this day.

I really liked how you broke down your story using time. I had never thought of it, but now could picture Sam calculating exactly how many hours Dean would have left to live.

You did a nice job with Dean as he thought about Sam. He may have told Sam to leave without him, but he did leave the hospital to find Sam at the motel.

I really liked your ending, Sam sitting and watching Dean breath, feeling his heartbeat.

It is nice that Sam didn't have to think about it, but even if he had known about the reaper, I think he would of kept the secret and still brought Dean to be cured.

Enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh so good. I loved this: "does God know about Dean"... what a little brother thing to wonder. I loved how you counted down the time until Dean showed up at the hotel room. Their introspection, their desire to take care of each other no matter what...

Thanks so much for writing this.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I loved the countdown of time passing by! Days gone. Very nice.

One other word. Judas. Part 3?