Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Ranyxa chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
This has been a really entertaining read. But cut the formalities. mine, I mean. Reading this story made me believe that this was what really happened when It happened. Don't ask me what It is, 'cos I don't know either. Aw, don't keep us all hanging in suspense here! Please? (Anime puppy-dog eyes) Please update quickly! I totally can't wait for the update. If you don't update, I might as well hang myself! T_T
DarkSharinganXIII chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
sorry that i've been dead-ish. loving it so far. go Ienzo, my beloved Ienzo...don't ask...
Fate Defied chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
No please continue! This is awesome. I liked this chapter a lot. The line ‘I can’t believe I…failed.’ really brought Even/Vexen into character. And for some reason, I really liked it when Eleaus/Lexaeus said “This wasn’t planned…Xehanort.” The sad part was Braig's, and when he said he wished he could have seen Ienzo smile again.

A truly wonderful chapter. Keep going please! You're doing a great job. :)

Fate Defied chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
A cliffhanger huh? Very nicely done if I do say so myself. Went a little quick for me, but all the same, I liked how it was Ienzo who led Ansem down to the secret lab. The line I especially liked the most was "...What ever happened to my young, eager assistant?" "He grew up,” Ienzo said. Very good play on emotions there. Keep up the great work.

Fate Defied chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Wonderful job so far. I'm a fan of these kind of stories. Yes, please post the next chapter! I can't wait to see what you do with this story, and how you write everyone. So far, so good. You're doing a splendid job with keeping everyone in character. Keep it up. :)

Eva Drayon chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
i wanna see what happens!
DarkSharinganXIII chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Could be good if you keep going. And, Ienzo is emo, wether he says so or not.