Reviews for The Enchantment of Destruction's Curse
lemon-rind chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Great job!
flower.kat chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
an okay ending though i think an epilog of one final smuttiness is in order
flower.kat chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
wow that was a surprise to have kuranai make the first move but not unpleasant. keep up the good work
flower.kat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
interested to see where this is going. willing to give it a chance
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I like this couple. Good story.
lilbit1016 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I loved it :)
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
That had to be the least amount of sex of any story you had, but it was made up with violence and fighting. Karyuudomi's cursed form was imaginatively horrible and vile, and his death equally revolting. Reimei's death was sad though; she was so far gone that it was hard to see her crying about her pain. Again though, I think the sequel did things better, although I haven't read that one too closely either. You did good here, and just got better as time went on.
Rabukurafuto chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
It was a short but well-executed chapter. Karyuudomi's glee at Anko and Kurenai's fight was beautifully twisted, but even better was the heroines' brilliant ruse. I cherish good strategy in your stories, and it makes sense given Kurenai's talents. It's sad Musouka had to die, but she was a lost cause and the heroines have to be ruthless to survive the battle.
Rabukurafuto chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
It's not so much that the sex was bland so much as it was short. However that's understandable since both had been through a very stressing moment and Kurenai was sick with a possibly fatal illness. It's brief bursts of heated passion here, with the possibility of Kurenai dying adding fuel to the fire. I like that sense of urgancy. It adds some power to the story even though it would be impossible to kill Kurenai off here. It's a short but sweet chapter. I love the bonding Anko and Kurenai have before getting it on for the first time.
Rabukurafuto chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
How rude of me; I reviewed the first chapter then didn't bother saying anything else. I believe I only read brief moments after the first chapter, but never really sat down to read it in full. I just wasn't in the mood at the time. I really should have continued though—curse seal Anko is extremely cool and hot, and I love Kurenai ruthlessly pinning Musouka with kunai. Brutal but necessary. Now this is a good battle!

The villains of this story felt the most like characters that might actually appear in Naruto thus far, at least as filler villains. From the set-up of their group to the grotesque methods, Karyuudomi and company are convincing as people who worked for Orochimaru. Excellent work on them!

Fun with names.

Kaizo Karyuudomi 火竜富 改造 ("fire dragon wealth reformation creation")

Musouka Seijo 清静 夢蒼花 ("pure cleansing dream blue flower")

Reimei Bouyaku 亡薬 黎明 ("dead medicine black shine")

I made sure all of their names had a dark meaning in the story's context. Kaizo's name includes "reformation". There were several different ways to write Seijo, but I picked 清静 because the empthasis on "cleansing" becomes chilling considering her genocidal mission. As far as I know, no one is named Bouyaku, but it translating to "dead medicine" is rather appropriate for a servant of a plague-making lunatic.
NobodiesHiiro chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I'm a bit anxious to get to the yuri bits but the first chapter was good none the less.
DancingPickle101 chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
yay you made at least one theme from sketchbook a story and you wrote it fantasticly by the way XD I'm looking forward to you other stories! )

-Your favorite dancing pickle
canabiskage chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
That was great you are the man i just relized something too when they were doing it in the tent Kiba or Akamaru probably heard them and woke up the others just to hear it i'm putting you as one of my favorrite authors
MIKE BARNES chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Make another!
COBRA chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Even thought the year's 2007, could you still update one last one or two-shot YURI lesbian SMUT-LEMON scene of chapter 6.

Chapter 3 LEMON was way cheap man.

Either that or make another Anko/kurenai yuri pairing story. Or maybe Kurenai/Tsunade (A REAL hot pairing couple I'm very much looking forward to read. But there aren't any on this site. Really wish there was).

I sure wish you'd continue on. Cause my favorite yuri couple's anko/kurenai along with Tsunade.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »