Reviews for et Fili
Ellen Brand chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
... Oh wow. This is the most incredible thing I've read in quite some time. You channeled all the power of those final scenes in Defiance right into an emotional punch to the gut. There isn't enough examination of non-romantic love in fanfiction, IMO, so I was happy right away to see something looking into a paternal bond between Kain and Raziel. (Given that that's my take on the relationship as well.) And you did a MARVELOUS job getting into the POV of a psychopath, handling the bewilderment and anger that comes along with him realizing that there is finally someone in the world that MATTERS to him...

In short, this is excellent, and I'm very glad Vathara steered me towards your work!
Calm77 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hmm, its warped and very much something Kain would feel.
Kildiazar the Unwanted Ghost chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I love your character depth! You rock! Do more! ;D
Viking Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Wow. You are so talented it blows my feeble mind.
ComVlad chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
WOW! One of my favorite writers on has written for my favorite fandom. Love the way you characterized Kain especially the way he goes from unrepentant sadist/megalomaniac in the beginning to his savior/guardian persona from defiance. Happy 21st!
Turn Based Tragedy chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
...*gasp!* That was great! Aw man I wanna give Kain a big ol' hug for that now (He'd probably kill me though...) I'm really rooting for Kain to win! (Actually I was befor but...I'm doing it more now!) -
Soap Lady chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I enjoyed it. Good job on your first story and I look forward to reading more from you.