Reviews for A Twist of Tate
Lammity chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This. Is. Perfection.
Even as the world's biggest Tate shipper ever.
I LOVED it.
Aeidhrynreview2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oy! Piper Maru and the rest of you! Before crying about how the author made fun of the worst of your pairing, make sure that you actually use SPaG. I am disgusted at you 'disusgt'. People.

I love Tiva and if she had written a Tiva I still would have laughed. Badfic is badfic no matter what pairing it supports.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Heh, hahahhaha, you should have put that down as parody.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
LOL! Hilarious!
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hi, I just found this and OMG YOU WIN.

That's all. :D
TATE AAF chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
You're evil! **hisses**

They should have got together!
violets92 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
ok so I am an avid Tate fan. I love them together and you probably think I hated this one-shot but surprisingly I didn't. I was so...Typical Tony. Yes it may have been mean and awful but I liked it. Don't ask me why. It was probably because quite a few post-swak stories are far too cheesy and overdone and we needed a break from all that. Well done.
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
damn right u better be apologizing really cute till he doesn't love Kate. *turns and walks away in disusgt*
Moriania chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Oh that just rocked! Totally threw me, I was expecting the usual fluff :)
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
OKay, well, that made me sad, at first, at then I of course had to laugh at "Work on Monday was so going to suck"

I love it!

Miniola
bethellie chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
LMAO. Oh poor Kate. But then...haha no, I kind of just think 'ner ner'. Is that mean? LOL.
marie chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Nice story. Really liked it.

...But seriously... He doesn't love her? Come on.

You gotta continue this and make evrything right.
Octarina4eva chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
LOL

*wishes Kate HAD bitten Tony*

Loved it! It had to come at some point didn't it? i mean only so much fluff exists in the world

*hides from rotten tomatoes*

*realises that could possibly win award for most randomest review*
cherry-kiss-red chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I hate you...

Sorry, but HOW could you *cries* that was so mean...

Luv

carrie
Richiefic chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
"Kate’s eyes registered shock, and it occurred to Tony that he needed to move his hand away from her mouth before she regained her senses and bit him."

Loved it.