Reviews for The Beach
Auramaster24 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
This is gr8. You should do a sequel to this. Where Ash and Misty get married.
Brennason chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Why don't Brock and Gary think they're too young to get married?

But anyway, great story! I'm crying and laughing :)
Brennason chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love that Togepi calls them Mommy and Daddy! That's adorable. Sorry, I haven't seen those episodes in a while, what happened at the Orange Islands?
turle chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Okay. I like romance and all but this is way to sweet I feel like I have a cavaity. Like seriously a confession, a passionate kiss, and a proposal in one day all in a couple of hours. It's sweet but kind of sickening. It's still good though.
turle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Nice. Ash and Misty do deserve each other.
Aaml freak chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Luv it!
Aaml freak chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Luv it!
Arbita chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Extra part Lolololololol
anime wars chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Wow, I love this story espeacialy the ending!
twitterp4ted chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Evan! That was so awwsome! Thats the best story u wrote so far! Please write more! Go AAML!

Wendy (KengoGirl)
FutureAJ chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Ha nice, short, and sweet.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
The first chapter was another cute one. The second chapter was a little weird with the whole marriage thing, but it was kind of cute, like little kids who stage a wedding in their backyard. I liked it.
IamFishCrashing chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
wow your name keeps poping up all over the place with the aaml good writing and you dont have to hand write um just use the comp
Carlo Santos chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Thanks for the reviews! I'm looking at this one since you asked me to look at your work, and I have to say I really like this one, especially the bit with Tracey's sketch. I don't know if my reply to your reviews got into your PM box or your e-mail, so here it is:

"Thanks a lot for your reviews! I looked at your work like you asked and I liked it myself and I personally think you're a little more intrepid than I am in your subject matter, so I wouldn't consider myself better than you.

About your story suggestion: I tell you what...form a team and give me the scoop on it, and I'll put it in the Battle For New York later on! Here's what I need:

-Team name

-Team crest and colors

-Team's home field or stadium

-Team's influences (for example, Cerulean's influences include music, performing arts, and soccer)

-9 starting trainers (including no more than 3 captains, which I assume will include you and David), at least 4 reserve/bench trainers, and their Pokémon

And here's a couple of rules for that:

-The more detail, the better!

-If you and your friends have played Pokémon, you can only have teams based on what you've done and what you've accomplished (that's what I've done - I have Yellow and beat Stadium 1's Poké Cup and Gym Leader Castle, and my Dragonair, Nidoqueen, Starmie, and Charizard are the same ones that I have in the game, while I swapped in Jolteon and Lanturn for Pikachu and Articuno.)

Hope everything's going well and hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Carlo Santos"
Idiotwhocantthinkofapenname chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
A VERY GOOD STORY! I REALLY LIKED THE ENDING AND ALL OF THE EPEOPLE AY THE PARTY EASE DROPPIN! THAT WAS RICH!