Reviews for The Beach
Willman chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Awesome story your a greàt writer read most of your stories it's fun to read how the characters interact with you ff self peace out
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
I would not stop laughing I nearly passed out and I have read most of your completed stories and if your wondering why I almost passed out is 5:00 a.m.
Auramaster24 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
This is gr8. You should do a sequel to this. Where Ash and Misty get married.
Brennason chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Why don't Brock and Gary think they're too young to get married?

But anyway, great story! I'm crying and laughing :)
Brennason chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love that Togepi calls them Mommy and Daddy! That's adorable. Sorry, I haven't seen those episodes in a while, what happened at the Orange Islands?
turle chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Okay. I like romance and all but this is way to sweet I feel like I have a cavaity. Like seriously a confession, a passionate kiss, and a proposal in one day all in a couple of hours. It's sweet but kind of sickening. It's still good though.
turle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Nice. Ash and Misty do deserve each other.
Aaml freak chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Luv it!
Aaml freak chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Luv it!
Arbita chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Extra part Lolololololol
anime wars chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Wow, I love this story espeacialy the ending!
twitterp4ted chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Evan! That was so awwsome! Thats the best story u wrote so far! Please write more! Go AAML!

~Wendy (KengoGirl)
FutureAJ chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Ha nice, short, and sweet.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
The first chapter was another cute one. The second chapter was a little weird with the whole marriage thing, but it was kind of cute, like little kids who stage a wedding in their backyard. I liked it.
IamFishCrashing chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
wow your name keeps poping up all over the place with the aaml good writing and you dont have to hand write um just use the comp