Reviews for UmWhat Does That Mean Again?
varon chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I just read this, on a minor fichopping spree. Really funny. ; It's really good you made it a "for-Relena-comment." Not a big fan of the pair, but personally, I just can't swallow 1x2, so 1xR it is. _ Oh, and I love how you wrote Quatre here!
hink chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
crack!fic. rolls eyes no way heero would actually be attracted to Relena of all people. even endless waltz wasn't actually made from teh creator of GW, and that's the only place where there's even the slightest hint of returned affection. geez, heero/duo is much more canon. still, besides that, it was funny.
VirtualxSimplicity chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Hahahahhahahahha. This is good...really funnie.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
*snicker*
Omnicat chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Hihihi! O yes, this is exactly what's going on! Brilliant.
Lily Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wow this is an old story but hey I found it anyway and its so cute! I'm surprised that some company that dubs animes into engish hasnt asked you to work for them. Wouldnt that have been funny if in the dub that's what they had Omae o korosu mean. Oh this is so cute! All GW fans should read this.
Mellie chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Haha! That was so funny! It was just what I needed to brighten my day!
Yer Mom's Face chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
LOL. Brilliant. And damn funny! ;-)
Of love and lollipops,
Relena Maxwell xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Solafide chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
_ that was RICH!
Anna Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
ROFL! Haha, that was awesome. Hope to see more like it _
Oli chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
*giggles* Poor Relena... good ficcie! YAY! GOOD FICCIE! (... yes... I've had sugar...)
Ning Ning chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Haha. Poor Heero and Relena. -D
Yer Mom's Face chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Hahaha... great idea for a one-shot humor fic! Totally kawaii! _

Of love and lollipops,

Relena Maxwell xoxoxo
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
*grins* Well, that explains EVERYTHING! *snickers* Cute cute cute! You had me laughing from the beginning. I hope he sets things right, soon. ;) Love, Rose
leelee3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
LMAO! This was pure brilliance! Just sheer genius! *lol* Heheheheheheh...ahahahaha...oh man. Priceless! I love it! He thought it meant...you're cute... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My gosh...*lol* .
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »