Reviews for Vigil
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Someone was in a mood to depress the hell out of readers, lol. Mission accomplished.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So sad, but at least it ends on a somewhat hopeful note. I'd like to think Logan would never love again, but that's silly and selfish because no one deserves to go through life without someone.
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
So sad! Beautifully written, as always with your pieces.
Athgarven chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This made me shed a few tears!
trevor19 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow... very sad, but written beautifully. Fantastic job.
arohalove chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
"You should have had the chance to refuse me a few dozen times before I wore you down, before you realized that no matter what you did, I wasn't going away."

I love that you are able to write Logan in character no matter what situation. I can just see him saying that line. This was so sad but so sweet. I loved it.
GeneticallyEnhanced1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh another really great fic. I feel sorry for Logan, because it seems Veronica really does put herself on the line by going solo. So many things I enjoyed: the description of the sunset, the never seen engagement ring... very sad. I added you to my favorite authors list. I think youre an excellent writer. :)
LEJ418 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Sad, but very eloquent.
KelseyLoVe chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow... that was so beautifully written and yet absolutely tragic and depressing. it's an amazing thing when something that sad can still be read and not necessary upset you, because it's just beautiful. your words were perfect. well done.
mssexxymixx chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
love the oneshot- read it 2wice lol. an "aw" moment was in order.
Kaleena Mason chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
that was so sad. i litterly had tears running down my face. *sniff* wonderful
meimei42 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Talk about heart breaking! Damn, you really captured Logan's emotions. Intense man. And very well written. I love angst so much, I'm such a glutton for punishment.