Reviews for Code Lyoko E 115: It’s Alive!
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
great
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
lol for some reason u come up with the weirdest coolest ideas ever
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
nice idea with the retro attack

Faithfull reviewee

Lyokoluva
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
codelyokowritter, read Episodes 53-114 plus the OVA to know who Sanne is!

Yeah, I took the name/attack from a commercial, but ZTRCS thinks it is a sophisticated attack, I must be doing something right. The Apocalyps is coming, Odd was sick from eating pounds of possessed Jello! Samantha does have to choose between work, whether it is DJ or other business, but she does go to the Factory and to Lyoko when she is called even if she protests at first.

Anyways, expect next episode up, hm, maybe tomorrow if I get it done.
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Yes! I created a new weapon, "The Almighty Zakutero"! And even my single bio-soldier can use it! I'll make the world shiver!

JELLO - no comment... :)

Odd and sick stomach? It's impossible! That have to be one of the signs of coming Apocalypse! The end of times is coming closer! :)

Also, I like the way which Xana is attacking. He is very weak and he have to search the most efficients stratgies for minimum power. His attacks becomed less powerful and more sophisticated.

I like it.

And Samantha. Her illegal business reduces her effectivnes in war against Xana. I have a feeling that sooner or later she will have to choose, between the business and saving the world.

Let your next chapter show up soon.

Let the conquer begins!

See ya.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
ha ha ha jello it's alive i remeber those commercials. and odd gettin sick from eating was funny as hell to. another great chapter good luck with the next.

KnightX
Light Up The Sky chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
omg who is Sanne? tell me!
Dark Raku chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
man i haven't read your story in ages. Still always good, although i do wonder what jerimie will do with out ailita (those two names are spelt wrong i just know it0 any cool chapter if not a bit odd. Anyway keep it up, really want 2 see more