Reviews for celebrations
Midnight Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I loved Sasuke's line. 'So are Itachi's'. Reminds me that on occasion he's slick as well as a bastard.
DarkMiko13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
aww so cute! i love team 7 fluff! if you have any other fanfics like this or u know any more can u pelease tell me?
cg2006 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
uh..okay cool! N_
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh, this one was so awesome! (swoons, then recovers) I can't believe, absolutely cannot believe, how i've missed this fic out on previous accounts when I used to check into your profile so often for Kakashi fics! (and yes, i always remembered you as the one who wrote awesome awesome lovely kakashi sasuke character gen pieces and made me go all warm and fuzzy and swooning inside out!)

This one was no exception, and I absolutely loved your characterization of Kakashi - Icha Icha Paradise, classic literature, and his bizzarely cute attempts to shower others with gifts on his birthday and all. Honestly, that really is something only someone like Kakashi would do, coming to think of it now. It's an interesting idea, though. XD But what really really honestly made my day (week! year!) was how you managed to weave in my favorite student-teacher interaction between Kakashi and Sasuke flawlessly in here. Makes me speechless and happy like a lark when I learnt Sasuke was the one who had sort of wormed the secret out of Kakashi about his birthday anyway.

This made for such an enjoyable read, and you can bet your last socks on that one that I'll be back again to hit the read button over and over in the very very near future and many more future(s) to come. XD grins.
PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Aw! So cute! I love Kakashi's method of giving gifts, and how he needs his records to be classified
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
oh, this was too funny. *pats kaka-sensei* poor man. and go sasuke. hehehe.

~cd
kumiya chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow, the Team 7-ness! So happy! You've written Kakashi very well. You really make his wry qualities jump out along with killer ninja persona.

And the ending was also awesome! However, I don't exactly get how Sasuke derived Kakashi's birthday from knowing that Itachi's (and thus Kakashi's, like all ANBU) records were classified. It's the only thing that puzzles me, since your writing forces the readers to pick up subtle, subtle hints - a quality that I really, really like.

Just like the rest of your fics, absolutely GREAT JOB!
brjosk chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Very amusing team seven bonding. Yes?
EroSenninLuva chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
"Why ever not, Sasuke?" Kakashi says mildly, and internally decides that it's Sasuke's fault. Clearly the naturally suspicious nature of the Uchiha clan has rubbed off on his team-mates.

...

Okay, Kakashi admits. The boy can glare.

...

Sasuke says, and Kakashi can see why all the boy's Academy teachers referred to him as 'an outstanding ninja,' which is really just another way to say 'sneaky bastard.'

...

"... my records are classified," Kakashi says finally. Sakura and Naruto stare, blank, and then Naruto turns accusingly to Sasuke.

"Teme?"

Kakashi blinks. So it was Sasuke who - well, he hadn't seen that coming. So much for Sharingan.

...

Some of my FAV parts of this story. It was very funny, and I think really, everyone needs more Kaka-senei in their lives. Don't they?

Also Loved Gai's gift. That was beyond classic
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I give you the golden globe for best Kakashi fic I've read so far ! :D
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I agree with Kakashi. Sasuke's such a sneaky bastard. XD
Kaka-C chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Nice.

Very, very, nice. I like what Kakashi does to everyone. ;)
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
you are a gifted writer. This was sweet without slopping over into diabetic shock.
Zorione chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Loved it
desolate butterfly chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh wow, that was so awesome. The characterization was spot-on and I LOVE to see fics where Kakashi is interacting with his team. And the smiling at Gai when he knows Gai can't see it asldkaadf.

FAVOURITING, YES.