Reviews for patshiva
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I originally found this on a Naruto fanfic rec community. I...do not know what to say. patshiva is just poignantly written, so bittersweet, but there's absolutely nothing special about the language used. How strange.
anon chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
beautiful! It's so happy. Finally an ending to all the pain. I know, it sounds weird to say it's happy. But it IS! thanks for writing naruto, please give us more!
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So. Good. Thank you for writing an awesome fic.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Just my type of fic. Absolutely wonderful. It was written so beautifully. You totally had me in tears lol. Loved every bit of it 3
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I don't understand Sasuke's comment about illusion.

I like the small bit of levity when Sasuke comments about the gatemen.

Where did Sasuke find Naruto's hita-eate?

But I read this and it is WONDERFUL. Characters in character, although Naruto is not at all affected by having just woken up, and the build up to what Sasuke has done is unexpected and awesome.

The last bit fits the title really well.
loathsome child chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Reading this made me cry. It's a marvelous piece, but god, I am so upset now.
klo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
wow heavy stuff you sure are depressing. and how are they going to settle any thing if sasuke has NO EYES?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
interesting the parallels that this now holds with the actual plot, don't you agree?

I would cry with happiness if naruto and sasuke could actually have a happy ending, the best friends that ever were, but somehow...

I feel it'll only happen when one is one their deathbed. Kishimoto would never be so kind as to let us off without heart-string-pulling mass slaughter.

This was a lovely sad story :)

I can't give much concrit because it was brilliantly written, and I love the lame OCD, too. There's nothing better than cryptic links, or clever writing to make you feel pleased with yourself :)
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
omfg i can't believe his gouged his eyes out!
RosaLui chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Really, really great. Though hopefully the actual ending is at LEAST this happy!
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
wow. amazing
LynLin chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
WAH THAT WAS HORRIBLE! As in, it was AMAZING! LOL AH wow great job. :D
Michiyu chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ohmygod. That was so amazing.

Especially this: “I killed Itachi and I brought him home to be buried in Uchiha soil,” Sasuke says again. “So that – like a shame thing. Because we bleed our bad blood and then we take it back. And I had every intention of dying there too, and I left my eyes there -” Some part of Naruto is saying ew ew ew and some other part is saying can we put them back in? and a tiny irrational part is going man the caretaker’s gonna be surprised! “—and Orochimaru will find them, he knows where I was planning to put Itachi. I thought I’d come home to die.”

LOL. When I read the "can we put them back in?" part, I laughed so unbelievably hard.

I also really loved the Nii-san thing.

You've written this so well. That atmosphere is so thick and serious, but you've managed to add bits of humor without making it out of place. The ending made me smile so hard. I'm such a sucker for Team 7 stuff :D

You've made my day - or what's left of it. Thanks for writing this, even though it was nearly two years ago.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
interesting and well-written
kashii chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I'm sitting here with tears literally in my eyes after reading this story. You've done such a fantastic job of rationalizing Sasuke's need to remove his eyes. His 'last' words absolutely killed me dead, and oh how it hurts to read this. I do admit however that part of it might be aggravated by the fact that Brothers In Arms (Dire Straits) came on right as I started reading.

Once again, thank you so much. Definitely adding this to my favourites as well as my rec list.