Reviews for patshiva
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 10/16
(۳ДIt's too beautiful and short, therefore brilliant! Thank you.
Akrasian chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
why do i cry every time i read this?
MindYourMind chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Beautiful yet heartbreaking capture of so many emotions in a oneshot! You had me ready to bawl three or four times, man. Awesome work.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I originally found this on a Naruto fanfic rec community. not know what to say. patshiva is just poignantly written, so bittersweet, but there's absolutely nothing special about the language used. How strange.
anon chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
beautiful! It's so happy. Finally an ending to all the pain. I know, it sounds weird to say it's happy. But it IS! thanks for writing naruto, please give us more!
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So. Good. Thank you for writing an awesome fic.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Just my type of fic. Absolutely wonderful. It was written so beautifully. You totally had me in tears lol. Loved every bit of it 3
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I don't understand Sasuke's comment about illusion.

I like the small bit of levity when Sasuke comments about the gatemen.

Where did Sasuke find Naruto's hita-eate?

But I read this and it is WONDERFUL. Characters in character, although Naruto is not at all affected by having just woken up, and the build up to what Sasuke has done is unexpected and awesome.

The last bit fits the title really well.
loathsome child chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Reading this made me cry. It's a marvelous piece, but god, I am so upset now.
klo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
wow heavy stuff you sure are depressing. and how are they going to settle any thing if sasuke has NO EYES?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
interesting the parallels that this now holds with the actual plot, don't you agree?

I would cry with happiness if naruto and sasuke could actually have a happy ending, the best friends that ever were, but somehow...

I feel it'll only happen when one is one their deathbed. Kishimoto would never be so kind as to let us off without heart-string-pulling mass slaughter.

This was a lovely sad story :)

I can't give much concrit because it was brilliantly written, and I love the lame OCD, too. There's nothing better than cryptic links, or clever writing to make you feel pleased with yourself :)
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
omfg i can't believe his gouged his eyes out!
RosaLui chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Really, really great. Though hopefully the actual ending is at LEAST this happy!
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008