Reviews for pressure
solsere chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love it. Masterful use of em-dashes and rhythm!
storm101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I have read this story many times, and I don't know if I've yet to review it. I must also say that this is highly intriguing- I LOVE Cain playing mental games with Riff. He really is quite good at it.

Also, your author note. "Cain appeared one day and said: "I am a Hargreaves. Write, bitch." and there wasn't terribly much to be done about it."

This is one of my favourite things ever. In all honesty. It makes me giggle, and I quote it sometimes. Because he would do that. Your mental Cain is quite in character.

Also, something else I like about your writing... the combinations of words. Specifically "dreamsoft" and "justalmostmaybe." I think it really adds something very original to the descriptions, and makes them more interesting.
Julia in Reverse chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow. This had ME breathless. It was so good, but soo short! OTL Why? Why did you end it? WHY? Lol. Great job. :D
kira-kira chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
guhh. that was (almost) endlessly hot.
Blizzaris chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh man, I loved it. It was brilliant. It was just so... Cain! Playing with Riff, teasing him so... "your cravat is crooked." Awesome. Definite favourite!

~blizzy
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
SO intriguing! You did a freaking AWESOME job writing this...

And I hope there's a follow-up. But if not, this is still wondrous, hehe.

.oblivion's pen
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Teehee, this is pretty cool! From Cain's perspective nontheless! Good job, Loko!
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
i think you should write more. This is really good. I'm adding it to favs.
irishKaoru chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
that was so cute... you should do another story for when he does snap... *looks hopeful*
Odyssion chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Terrific characterization and play of emotions. Concise yet eloquent, one can really see this sequence of events on practically a daily basis. The implied "tomorrow" is also a nice touch, as it is more likely than not that tomorrow in this instance never arrives.
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Very nice. Your characterization of Cain is great.
Zorione chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Gah I read your other fic because of a rec and now am so glad that I have this is awesome just letting you know you'll be watched. I love your stories just that much.
ltalkitten chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
this is SO like Cain!
Amberle chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
*wobbles* Wah, it's just like the (not so) subtle fanservice that's in the ENTIRE GODDAMN SERIES. It's hot, but nothing happenes. Kaori Yuki owns my soul for that. (And maybe you do now too ;)

Yeah. It's good *runs off to read again*
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Well, one can't really argue when confronted with "I am a Hargreaves. Write, bitch."! :D It would be interesting to see just how far Cain can push Riff before he finally does snap! Be careful what you wish for, Cain dear, for you just might get it! ;) I personally would love to see Cain get what he wants from Riff. I'd be good for both of them! Hope he can handle it! :D

Koneko .