Reviews for Danny Phantom: I'm the Hero
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This was really good.
kingpariah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
nice work. you really capture dash's anger. it brings a certain clarity on his character.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
this is really awesome hope theres more! :D
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, this was very...thought-provoking. I appreciated that it started BEFORE Dash started bullying Danny, gave an entirely convincing reason for the harassment to begin, and provided a thorough explanation and fluid transition of Dash's thought process. You detailed the power issues, the attention craving, and the feelings of belittlement. And I loved how Danny just ignored Dash, the entire time. Calm, strong, confident.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
freakin awesome story! It gives the whole Dash beatin Danny thing a new spin but i kinda feel bad for Dash but I guess he's gotta learn sometime
Biisaiyowaq chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Haha, so funny, but so true... :) Love it!

~Biia
Sezony chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love how you did Dash's POV. I really liked Valerie's story too (Deep Blue). I'd like to see you write something similar only with their reactions after they find out that Fenton is Phantom. :D You write their personalities so well I'd love to see you write something like that.
Retrophilic chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was... surprisingly good. Really good. Awesome, even. I was so amused by the fact that he thought that Phantom and he were heroes, while Fenton is just some mildy defiant kid who's gradually stealing the spotlight from him. But this is an interesting, in depth look at Dash that I never would have expected. I was little disappointed that he didn't make the connection between Phantom and Fenton, but I'm really just a sucker for fanfics in which background characters discover Danny's secret. ) Good job!
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
aw, poor Dash

...i know he's too stupid to put two and two together and everything, but it would've been cool if he figured out Danny's secret XD

and that quote at the end from Pirate Radio, it's "knows how to work all their gear"

(i'm obsessive to the point of insanity)

-skitzo :)
Enray chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wow.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow... I've never heard it from his point of view. Kinda nice. I like it.
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Love it! Adding to favs!
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
awesome and very nicly written GO YOU!
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Interesting. goes in Depth on Dash. I like that!

~Squirrel~
bluename chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
good work, very good work.

you really wrote it very well, I mean, becuase you really caugh Dash personality!

keep it up!