Reviews for Despair
cloud9strife chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is awesome! Why am i only reading this now i don't know!
wolfraven80 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This story is excellent. Your depiction of Innes’s thoughts in this situation– the way he looks down on Seth, how practical he is in the way he thinks of himself as the ideal suitor for Eirika, etc.– really ring true. And I think you were very fair about it. He’s not depicted as a bad person– arrogant perhaps, but that seems in keeping with what we know of him from the game. Really well done! I enjoyed it very much.
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
SETH! WATCH OUT FOR INNES, HES GOING TO GET YOU! XD

(ahem)

great piece, you capture Innes' voice PERFECTLY. I just wish it was longer!
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
When do you intend to post the next chap, please tell? For I can't wait to read it ! X)
Oregano Samurai chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Awesome! Woha! Yeah, that was mad!

There are stories that are good, then there are stories that are really good. Then there are short, sharp ones that get straight to the point and get you straight into it, then leaves you wondering what happens and makes you decide for yourself, all in a buncha lines.

That's yours. Yours is that one that makes me wanna go 'Wow! That was...WOW! I mean...yeah! Wow!' and then just leaves me lost for words.
FimbulvetrIce chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Great! I also agree that Innes is very in-character, and the part with the voice was nicely written; a twist that leaves a cliff-hanger. I think you meant for this to be a one-shot (too lazy to read the summary again), but it could very well be continued. And I support InnesEirika more than EirikaSeth... (Innes is such a more interesting character) Well done!
Saru chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Egads! That was excellent!

Hahaha, I could totally see Innes reacting that way. I wish you could write more without ruining the beautiful oneshot-ness.
Ergo Ipso Facto chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Bravo! An unexpected but interesting exploration of Innes's mad jealous streak. Plausible, too, the way you've presented it; if anything, Innes's IC self is merely being taken to (also IC) extremes. Props to you!