Reviews for The Story of Domino
Hi10000000 chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
So sweet!

BramblexSplash forever!
Spotty chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
Hmm, I like it, but I don't think Bramble would be like that... What the hey! It's a fanfiction and it's awesome.
Angelfang chapter 18 . 8/3/2008
aw so sweet i like this story maybe u can make a sequal message me if u decide to plz
Hawkface chapter 18 . 2/3/2008
All your stories are well writen and you should write more. )
Firestorm chapter 18 . 1/23/2007
I honestly wish Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw ended up together.

You need improvment if you plan on writing more. I'm sorry, but this is nothing compared to a few other stories and the real Warrior series.
Peaches-Destroyer chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
hi, hadar! i have NO idea what's going on, but I'm writing a review anyway!1

YAY!

...

okay, im done now

jenneh
I like my plushies chapter 18 . 1/17/2007
This is the best story I read all night. I had always assumed my two earlier cats, Mitzi and Jackie had gone to join Starclan, but I am sure Domino is with Squirrelflight and that Mitzi and Jackie are as well. I'm glad you wrote this so marvelously, without spoilers and you did great.
Dakotles85 chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
Yay! Are you going to write a sequal? Please! Please! You HAVE to tell me if you are!
Crystal Wonton-chan chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
YAY! you finished! That was a good story, but took a while 4 u to update.
Skypaw chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
o!, she's pregnant isn't she? Are you gonna make a sequal? please!

me love story!
Littlewhisker chapter 18 . 1/15/2007
THIS WAS SO AWESOME! I COULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS! IT WAS SO COOL!
Littlewhisker chapter 17 . 1/15/2007
Yay! Splashpelt got her warrior name! This is so cool!
catleopardclaw chapter 18 . 1/15/2007
This is a very good story! You should most definitely write a sequal to this story.
Twilight Temptress chapter 15 . 1/12/2007
O O! You got the trap thing from Sunset didn't you? Cause thats what I read iin it. Stupidd toms and stupid Brambleclaw, they're all pieces of fox shit! Sorry, its just that at school, this ass hole of a boy started punching this girl and she kicked him in the stomach to get away and he just punched her more! And get this, my friend likes him! She thinks he's hot but everyone else I know thinks he's butt-ugly. He also has a bad personality, hes not that smart, and he's a jack ass for what he did. He got suspended for a week but what I don't understand is that SHE got suspended for 6 days! WHY? I do not know. Stupid piece of mouse and fox shit. anyway, good chappie, UPDATE (after next chappie)
Littlewhisker chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
This is kinda sorta a replay of the end of Sunset except you mixed the characters around. Splashpaw can't die! If she does I will cry!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!