Reviews for Haunted Memories
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
"jabbed in the face so hard he hit the opposite wall". Yeah, no. Broken neck, at most.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 17 . 9/27/2017
Clips(stripper clips for bolt action rifles). Magazinesmost modern weaponry
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
"Alright, gang. Let's split up and search for clues. Daphne and I will check the upstairs, Shaggy..."
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
Wolves don't attack humans unless they are backed into a corner or insane
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Men, firefights don't make or break a story. Its the chapters such as this one which make it. Ah, a good old F.E.A.R. style mental\skull fucking.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I don't know if you have ever tried digging a hole that deep. It cannot be done quite so quickly unless it is beach sand. I have dug a small trench before in the dirt, and unless there aren't any rocks, and the ground is quite saturated, you'll be there all night to bury 3 bodies. combat far oversimplified. Essentially, your style is 'so he turned and shot each one in face'. Also, a kid isn't immediately going to be on par with soldiers, clones, and security forces. Even if he has reflexes. Even if he had martial arts experience. Its still not so simple You don't 'cock' contemporary shotguns. Only old double barrelled shotguns like the Bm 13 or the Toz are like that.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 7 . 9/26/2017
You don't cock a shotgun. You pump it, or 'rack another shell'. Only the old double barrelled coach shotguns are cocked, like the bm 13 or the early Toz models (Russian).
Lethana chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
Even though I do like this story, you do realize constructive criticism only helps you improve on things, right?

The only thing that confuses me is Alma, didn't she die in chapter 6 of this stories prequel?

Oh well, in any case, I do find that the first person view of this story is very well done, not to mention how you made it seem like it was exactly in Extraction Point, kid Alma often aiding the point man whereas the undead teenage Alma was constantly being an obstacle.
Elizabeth Daughter of Ares chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Seven days huh? Haven't I seen this before? lol Oh well It's your story, and it's a good one at that!
Der Kaiser chapter 35 . 7/18/2009
when will the sequel be written
Der Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
fear extraction point does not fall in to the fear time line because it wad not made by monolith productions
itrytofight chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
a few kinks here and there (you'd really think anyone would explain who Alma is to a person who never really heard of her?)

Other than that, it's pretty good. I'll be reading the rest.
SeraphimVanguard chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
when i first played this game...it freaked me the fuck out!
Anthiese 64 chapter 35 . 4/8/2008
Sorry I haven't been on to review the final chapter. Anyways, I really enjoyed the ending. :D Also, I finally played Perseus Mandate and I LOVE IT! (Despite what the critics say, the can shove it. :P) I will look forward more of your stories.

~Tanya Adams 64
Anthiese 64 chapter 34 . 12/23/2007
Excellent chapter. I haven't played Perseus Mandate yet, but I will soon.

By the way, Happy Holidays. ;)

~Tanya Adams 64