Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
TheEndlessSnow chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
thats sweet
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
aw...how sweet...I love ur one shots!
L.C.Candle chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Yay for angsty Edward D

I just have to say, you're a BRILLIANT author.
0zephyr0 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow, that was very good. I LOVE your style of writing : )
RealMenSparkle chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
You should really continue this
Waterandsky04 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
aw well at least he knows wat he did to her.
emilyswain chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
i just sighed at the end. i hope you develop this further, sillybella. its really lovely. truly, it is. i would like to see how edward tries to make up for everything to charlie as well as bella...
Narita S chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Aww, what a wonderful story. It was incredibly sweet, and I think you got Edward's point of view done perfectly.
LivinInTwilight chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was a fantastic start. I really like it and you are a very good writer. No spelling mistakes and it was definately defined enough. Godd stuff, keep going!
SayWhatttt chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Aw. I loved that. I think this is one of your best ones.
moonlite-fari chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Angst and all. and i luved it.

it hurts to read. thats wuts great about it. you can feel the pain. very Edward. very good.

moonlite_fari
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Very nice. I like it; nice portrayal of Charlie's mind.
lovely disaster xox chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
aww that is cute!
kyasurin15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
ah, that was so freaking awesome in a really sweet and fluffy way, i loved it, it was cute, i got this tickilish feeling and almost cried, great job you did great, it's the best oneshot i have read, and i don't really like them much( it is a oneshot right?, and if it isn't even better!) it was sad to think how Bella felt and great at the same time for edward to see how much a he hurt her and how much his leaving affected her, i loved it, great job, i hope to see more storys or onsehots from you. great detail.

-KAt
LauraSweetums chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
aww! just stamp it on a precious moment doll and ship it to fluffy land! that was so adorable, and heart wrenching, but none the less adorable!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »