Reviews for Warm
Bedlam Flux chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
oh, that's cute. Made me laugh.
just a little wicked chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Haha, so cute ]
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
that was funny! i spent the whole time trying to find out what was making him so warm then i find out its just heating blankets! good one!
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
!1 ANd here we are thinking it's something else...
L.C.Candle chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
When I first saw the summary I thought this was going to be one of those fanfictions that breaks up Bella and Edward and Edward starts going out with another girl, but wow I was wrong. XD I thought this was funny, in a good way of course, it made my day.

Heating blankets. Pure genuis. XD
Vechababe chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was the most unbelievably brilliant anti-climax I have ever read. I don't know what I was expecting, but it definately wasn't that! As for Jasper calling Edward a wuss- lol.
Mrs-Edward-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
hahahahaha heating blankets..loved it!
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Haha. Heating blankets. That was funny and cute!

Alison
Darth Vyper chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Heating blankets , huh ? I definitely didn't see that want coming ! You've successfully kept me hooked throughout this fic and that can only mean one thing : YOUR STORY ROCKS ! SUPER ONE SHOT ! ;-)
RealMenSparkle chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
HAHAHA thats funny
Pesky kitten chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
HAHAHAHAA heating blankets...that is so cute! That image is going to stay in my mind forever, Edward curled up in a heating blanket haha. So funny, write more!
0zephyr0 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
hahahha, that was very good : )
emilyswain chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
HAHAHAHA! just as good as hot stuff!
Narita S chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
At first I thought it was a tanning bed but blankets is so much funnier. That had me laughing the whole time! Good job!
NellieGURL chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Wow! Edward IS a wuss! Not like I think that way of him in real life. *looks up at the ceiling innocently* Great story!
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »