Reviews for Fear of rejection
CreepyAnimePasta chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Your the only one I've seen write a KankGaa so I'm super duper happy! .
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Erm,I think there's no difference between lime and lemon...
lynnochan chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I am glad that you didn't add Shukako in it. I imagined Shukako saying "Oh, that feels goood!" while Gaara was moaning and I felt disgusted. I mean Shukako voice appearing while your intimate wouldn't be awesome. Man, know I feel really sorry for Gaara; do the demons feel the emotions and stuff that the hosts feel? I find that a reason Shukako would be pushing Gaara to admit his feelings; so he could feel the *lemon* sooner.
kisalover chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awww this wasadorable. But what bis the difference betweena lime and lemon?
grafitti chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
When I read the first few lines of the chapter I was like-

"WHERE'S SHUKAKU?" 'Cause he comes out whenever Gaara is asleep.

But then I was like-

"Shukaku will die if he does because I will kill him." Thend.
Gayitachi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
A lime is anything but penertration. A lemon is the full blown( hehe) thing
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
awawawaw! that was SO cute! XD

they were thinking about the sane thing too
YaoiFanatic1031 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
aw x3 great fluff to start me off with this sandcest couple
Mrs.Newt chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
ok nice!
VaraChan333 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OMG that was the cutest thing i have ever read! i can totally picture Gaara standing there with his blanket all cold and saying "I'm cold can i sleep with you?" *has major fangirl nosebleed*
Gaaras Emo Fangirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
(Giggle)Shukaku was nice! Soo naughty. was not ooc. Gaara is cute when he doesnt understand smut or kisses! IT COULD NOT WORK IF KANKURO WAS UKE! so great!:3
Daniela chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Hey. It's me again. I read "fear of rejection". It's not my favorite (you write it like this in american english, don't you?) pairing, but I think your lemons are awesome. I just wanted to tell you the difference between lemon and lime. Lime is not so...really have got sex. Like a blow-job and ending then. Not so "hart" like a real lemon. (And when I did make any grammar mistakes, I'm very sorry. 8th grade now and I think my english is still bad)

Continue writing so well. :-) Please.

love, Daniela (what should I wrote at the end of this "letter"? We Germans always send our regarts at that time...)
JAIMIE chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
this was really good especially trhe lemon!so i guess garra lost his innocence to his brother huh?this was really good!
JAIMIE chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
hehe,both of them were fighting over if they should confess their love or not!i loved the part were garra went into kankuro's room and snuggled close to him!it was so cute!especially when they finally confessedtheir love for eachother!
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Good story. Oh, and a Lime means that sex is implyed but it just sorta fades out or timeskips or story ends. A lemon is where it tells you what's happening and goes into detail.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »