Reviews for Four Days Of Fantasies
toalltheboysilllove chapter 1 . 8/13
the sexiest ron and hermione fic I've read ever! i can't stop re reading this and all of your other works! please write some more soon!
This fic was very interesting. I kept reading, if not just for the glorious smuttiness of it all, but just to know what was the next fantasy. You're certainly imaginative ;) . I really like how you wrote the intensity of the love Ron and Hermiomw have for each other. Very good fic.
I Just Found This And It Was As Hot As Fuck Itself. So Hot I Was Wishing M Hermione. Great Job
EinIII chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Great story.
bappled chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Love this! I can totally see this being an issue in R/Hr's early years together, and you had Hermione solve the conflict in a *very* satisfying way, lol. Ron's wonderfully IC too. I misinterpreted the title and somehow missed that there are more chapters, so when I saw it I rejoiced! Off to read them now :D
airclaire23 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
this story was hilarious! haha kept me laughing and entertained the entire time.. great read!
Scarlett chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
WOW! What an amazing piece, I really loved it, going know to see what else you've written! xx
FreakWeasleyGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this fic is absolutely perfect! I loved it! please, can I translate it into spanish? of course I'll say it's yours.

Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I really loved this story! It was sweet and funny...not to mention hot as fuck!
CeeCee69 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Oh wow! I can't believe I just discoverd this story...um can I say HOT! You have a great way of writing especially the sensual scenes...woah. Really enjoyed this chappie and I love your Ron. :D
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
This was such a wonderful story. You are an amazing writer. Keep doing what you love! All of your stories are great by the way. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
srymoo chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm on here all the time looking for a story similar to this one, but none come close because this is seriously THE BEST. It's so true to the characters and .. i'm just speechless! I 3 this story!
Larry Hotter chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I can't get over how well you write.

Truly like a proffesional.

This was steamingly hot, but still you maneged to get so much out of something so simple as four days.

You are truly talented.
Bluerain22 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Wow! Brilliant story! Cute, funny and HOT! :D Very very hot lol Thank you so very much for sharing.

P.S. Did I mention I've read your story a few years ago and LOVED it then too!
mwdeleted chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Whew, this was the hottest Ron/Hermione fic I've ever read. Great work!