Reviews for How To Break A Mask
september-1988 chapter 3 . 5/8
I like your story so far but the one criticism I have is that their was only one female Hokage. Since you keep saying Hokage with a female pronoun attached I must assume you mean Tsunade. Which means Sasuke already has the cursed mark and right after Tsunade became Hokage Sasuke abandoned the village. An explanation of why wouldn't be amiss. Whether it was because the retrieval mission was a success in your story or because because he never got the mark in the first place...
a person 56 chapter 1 . 5/4
I found a little dolphin I found iruka right?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCKYOUBICHESLIKECANTYOUSEEHESNOTTHEKYUUBIFYTHCYFTACAYTDATYDATRDTYSEZYTGDRJFTUIGYGIUSWYVXYSIVYGSYOUBIHDEUYGYEGYIGDEIUYGYWIGUUGYGDY8
Iruka!
Troublesomefox21 chapter 14 . 4/3
Yay this made me so happy. I loved the innuendos it it. This is probably one of the best shorter Sasuke Naruto fanfiction I've read. Thanks
PS. I died when Kyuubj said that Naruto was as straight as a rasengan.
Lol, thanks again I loved it
tfwk22 chapter 1 . 3/8
Your hint has to do with Iruka right?
Iruka!
Yaoi-fan-girl chapter 14 . 1/2
Omg this was great! I enjoy reading these kind of fics! (I would've like a lemon when Naruto was getting a massage from Sasu, but it was steamy enough for meh *laughs evilly*

1-2-2017
Virai chapter 1 . 1/4
Would love a cookie.
Better than my first time X'D
Blinded101 chapter 1 . 1/2
Iruka-sensai
Chidori95 chapter 14 . 1/2
*sniff* My sweet babies grew up to be such fine men. and I totally loved it. Naruto's power should have been shown. It would have a powerful impact and I would have liked to see it. Other than that I loved it how everything moved so naturally. There was no awkwardness or no rush of thing But well I would have liked it if you have written the scene of confession.. You really are becoming my favorite writer.
Chidori95 chapter 1 . 1/1