Reviews for A Game of Football
GaaxSam chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I know this is your first fanfic, but, the whole LeexGaara thing just makes me feel grossed out. Sorry, but according to my username (GaaxSam) my name is Samantha and I really like Gaara. :(
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was uber cute, and uber hilarious, I was either saying aw or laughing my arse off through the whole story. Gaara and me were agreeing at the begining of this fic, football is not my type of game, though I still don't like it, I'm glad he was able to find something good in it...lol...anyway, keep up the good work..._

Icy
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Personally, I love flag football...Even if I am a girl...Some of my friends torment me for it...this rocked! So faved list
dtoda chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
*gasp* So...so...so beautifully written! Hugglez for you for writing this wonderful facfic! *HUGZ*
courageouscoward chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
LOL i hate playing that game too. actually i hate playing anything. but that was good. HAHA
Dragonist chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Oh my god, we laughed for ages when we read this. It was just so cute, and then so damn manipulative. This fic rocked, you did such a great job, we almost couldn't beleive it. This has to be my favorite yaoi couple, and I think I just convinced my friend to like it too. Thanks a bunch for writing this, it was absolutely fantastic.
Lalalexis chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Hey Chica,

Its not that bad i must admit i didnt think garra would give in so easily though lol but hey he got his man and man is Lee manipulative lol well ill talk to you later,

Lalalexis
Lily Vendrem chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Love makes people do stupid things.

That is all I have to say. (Except the next part)

Great job and take care!
Fat Anorexic chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was adorable! This was excellent for your first fic! Wow...

Fattie
MonsterHugs chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is really, really good! I love this pairing. You must write more please!
Lily-Finn178 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
GAALEE! NO! GAARA IS MINE! LEE MUST NOT HAVE HIM! (steals Gaara from Lee & glares at Lee) Stay away from MY Gaara (hisses at Lee). Lol! Although I don't like GaaLee, this fic was good...and I admit, the kiss was kinda HOT!...EW! I JUST ADMITTED LEE KISSING GAARA WAS HOT! I MUST BE GOING INSANE! LOL. Great story. I shall add it to my favorites! Hey, maybe I just might start liking GaaLee...But that's a big maybe!

If Lee touches my Gaara again, I shall send the toe-eating squirrels after him! MWAHAHAHA! Take that Lee! Wow, I just realized this...we're crazy...But that's ok! Crazy is cool!

See you in school tomorrow! Crap, I still have to write my short story for english...hopefully I'll have it done by tomorrow...
inuyasha788 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
very sweet-would like to see u make a sequel w/ some lemon! Very cute couple!