Reviews for Clear Blue Sky
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is actually rather believable. It's not that Ranma is passive. It's that Nabiki is taking the lead in noncombat situations, and he is just letting her. Although some of how Nabiki and her girls treat Ranma almost seem like taking advantage of a rather young eager to please child/puppy.

This could easily come back to haunt Nabiki. I dislike the entire Akane/Ranma thing usually. I usually think Nabiki/Ranma fics or Ranma/Kasumi fics are more well rounded. I can't wait for Ranma's mom to show up. I could just see her asking / demanding if Ranma is manly... and half to 2/3 of the female school population pop out and nod very, very manly.

His mom's only complaint is that Nabiki is taking precautions. I'd actually like to see how things develop. Nabiki is viewing Ranma as more of a resource to have fun with and develop. She doesn't think that he has long term income potential. She will likely try to get him into modeling and such. I think having Ranma actually start earning lots of money will change her opinions and tact with a few things.

I can't wait for Nabiki and Ranma to have some frank talks. Finding out that Nabiki was basically bluffed into it and that she couldn't back down from her bluff would be something that he could actually agree with. Nabiki has agreed basically to just stick with girls. She knows that he wouldn't handle guys at all.

I think what's missing is more Ranma / Nabiki communication. All the friendship seems to developing between Akane and Ranma preparing for a future switch. I liked how the girls were gently talking Kasumi into having fun and giving Ranma an eye full.

Showing off to Ranma and having him "help out" would likely be a rather different plot trend. I could actually see most of his usual finances being mixed on it all. Shampoo would be the really confusing one. She'd likely understand more about the real nature of the relationship between Ranma/Nabiki and think something like Nabiki was training Ranma.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Pretty fun so far, Ranma is pretty passive and I hope that he'll learn from Nabiki and take a bit more charge of things. Still it's hilarious seeing the girls turn him into a walking sex toy ;-)
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Incredible story idea and plot good job!
Werewolf2300 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
this is great
blackdragonfire chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
dude that was so awesome! one of the best Ranma fanfics I have ever read but how come there is only one chapter?
goku90504 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i'd like to see what nabiki and the rest of the tendo's do if ranma decided he'd rather just leave than put up with all of that he doesnt have to pull his load around there if he's not staying there would be his logic and what nabiki's doing to him has got to be grateing on his sense of honor ...

i'd also like to see what would happen if he goes along with it and starts to get addicted to the point where he can no longer be with just one girl and it's nabiki's fault for pushing him

so many intresting ways this story could go
Wrin chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
... ... ... That. Was. HOT.

Now that that's out of the way, the story is very well written. It only stretches OOC a tiny bit, which is more than acceptable. I truly hope you decide to continue it at some point, but I understand that it would probably not last longer than another chapter without devolving into pure smut.

You should probably put a lime warning on it for good measure, but that line is hard to draw.
Sefirot chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great first chapter. I look foward to the nex update!
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is a ton of fun! I hope this continues.

You've really made a strong case for Akane liking this Ranma. I'd kinda like to see that ship to develop. Nabiki is perfectly in character in that she sees Ranma as a resource, not a potential husband. Any pairing there would be purely contractual. Ranma deserves love.

No secrets? How's that gonna work with Ryoga's secret? Actually, if he does tell Nabiki, she could easily come up with a way to keep P-chan out of Akane's bed without breaking Ranma's oath. The solution is pretty simple.
john1234 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Hahaha. Great read!.
davidt6345 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Great chapter, I look forward to a continuation some time in the future.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is awsome, i cant wait for the next chapter
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
roflmao* This is great! Any chance of you continuing this?
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Ah, but you got the title all wrong. :) A better title for this would have been: "Pimp Mama Nabiki" *G*
Skull2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I like this story and want to see more coming in this story as its funny and good entertaining to read. Will Akane or Kasumi and others finally get their way with Ranma? Hopefully they do! heheh
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »