Reviews for Check The Job Description
cerise888 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Adorable! The nose-twitching part was sheer genius! I salute you! Honestly, Gaara is such an endearing character... How Kishimoto developed the relationship between Naruto and Gaara is one huge reason I have come to respect this manga. Wonderful job here; I hope you give Gaara more screentime!
rachel chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
lol, that was so funny!

Loved these quotes:

"They would pay for this atrocity…"

"It’s floozies like you that give Kunoichi’s a bad name!"

"So…should you get the warm water this time or should I?"

And the chipmunk and nose twitching...awesome.
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
very entertaining
Dragonmanga chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
LOVE THIS! I love Gaara, or rather, Sand Sib, centered fics so much! Gaara just isn't the type to be paired up, so finding absolutely amazing fics like yours is a real treat

Well, if you want to, I'd like more. This is really good by itself, so I won't push you to make another one, but having more would be nice :P

LOVE IT!
nocturnalMusings chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Please add more!
brindani chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Fangirls... scary. The siblings appear a little more playful than I would expect, but it was still an interesting read.

brindani
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This is completely adorable! I love it soo much!
ElvenFoxDemon chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
xD The thought of Gaara as a bunny...Thats just too funny. x3
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
oh! continue!
Gaara's Desert Rose-Hasame chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
aw.. the last sentence made me feel sorry for him. not like 'aw what a horrible past he has' i mean, aw, i cant belive they do that to him. haha i was laughing tho...secretly, id like to join in in some of the pranks _
hafsah124 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
LOL That was funny. _ You're good at this.
Nekoi chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
lol! I like this...Gaara has to be one of my fav emo boys from Naruto...Great job...I do hope I see more of this.
inkcyan chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Pwnsome story! I really liked the part with the assistant and the son's birthday XD. In this story, Gaara is really summarized, from his being an extreme workoholic to someone who wants to be liked by everyone. And the pranks were hilarious (Gaarabunny ears*maniacal laughter* XD) Write another Gaara one with Kankuro and Temari in it...please? _ I'll be sure to read it!
Black Mage Leah chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Please continue. 'Tis a fic of fun-ness.

Very amusing. I like.
prodigale chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Aw I thought this was one of the most awesome Gaara-centric fics I've read so far. (And already there are SO LITTLE really good Gaara fics around, and that kinda disappoints me a little since Gaara needs a little bit more love, and I don't really approve of pairings that involve Gaara and some other Naruto girls) So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon your Gaara ficcie - it's the perfect fic I've been looking for for weeks (am not kidding) that truly portrays the nature of our favorite kazekage we all know as gaara. I thought this reflected really well on his personality - being Gaara AND Kazekage at the same time, and those fangirls you included in your ficcie made me giggle a bit. Love every little detail of this fic, most still the part of how Gaara treats his surbodinates. That was one 'aw-ish' notable moment!

Apologies for the long review, but this was really awesome, and truly deserves a place in my favorites list! How about attempting another Gaara-centric fic? XD Ahh, the hopeful me!