Reviews for Eezoon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Not a bad read
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
So many people don't seem to understand that infinite possibilities does not mean all possibilities. Because there might be infinite universes does not at all mean that all possible and minute variations on our universe exist. There are infinite whole numbers but that doesn't include fractions. There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1 but that is obviously not remotely all numbers.
Xarserum chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Blackholelord chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Well I am liking this story! Its original and nice, keep up the good work.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I know you probably have more than a few already like this but are you gonna keep updating?
kroz phantomville chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful story. Keep writing.
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Hmm, I kinda miss this. Well, thanks for writing it, bye for now.
Werewolf2300 chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
this is great you are a genius i love the slayers element in this fic
hagancameron chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I am throughly enjoying this story. I'll wait right here waiting for the next chapter :: sits down::
hagancameron chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
lordamnesia chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
This story is pretty damn fun tbh. I enjoy what you did to Ranma, he really hasn't changed much, just more responsibility matured him a little bit. Keep up the incredible work!
kajoshin chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I think your doing great with this story. I wonder how Pluto is going to react when she finds that Ranma has subverted the rest of the senshin to becoming his priestess's. Doesn't that kind of shoot Crystal Tokyo to a billion pieces? Keep up the good work and I hop u post ur next few chapers soon.
god of all chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Raynze76 chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
good story so far look forward to further chapters
Jimbobob5536 chapter 6 . 7/30/2011