Reviews for Friendly Fire
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
this wasnt bad. it was kinda funny. i wonder if Maxwell, Dexter, and Stan evr got their hands on Nik. its funny how mascara wasnt makeup but a bomb. i bet Nik wasnt expecting that. i really liked this one. it has been favorited. Nik and Scorch sound really cool. cant wait 4 more of ur stories.

-AA1
Capybara 773 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Yay! The computer finally let me review! I'm sorry the review's late, but I'm honest about this: I read this as soon as the link appeared on my computer. But my sis wanted to be the first to review, so then the computer wouldn't let me.

Heh, gotta love M.A.S.C.A.R.A.! That was really unexpected! And Scorch's argument's with the computer, gotta love them.

And Nik destroying Maxwell's lab...

Maxwell: No! That's Hydrogen Chlorophate! It'll create-

BOOM!

Nik was awfully quick with the wholesale destruction, I can tell you! Anyways, Chapter 1 of 'Hold The Line' is coming, so keep an eye out for it!

Sayonara!

Capybara 773

PS. Thanks for the oneshot, Mel. I loved it.
lupyne chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This is amazing!

I loved every part of it, from the computer's songs to the hidden meaning behind M.A.S.C.A.R.A...

and it even has its own touching moment... when Nik and Scorch made up...

Once again, a great story from you.

BTW, the link didn't appear in your story, but I got it from your profile anyway. Great stuff you have there.
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Ah wow, what to say first? xD

Bloody hell this was amazing! Gotta love Nik, Scorch and that computer. I burst out laughing when the computer was singing the songs, also when Dexter was sewing that present for Pashmina. Awh bless, they made up and blew up things around town, thats the way to go. Lol!

Anyway, loved this oneshot, you oneshot queen you! :3

*Favs*

Toodles.

Dream~
Mel-Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was funny. I want a computer just like that... No really, I do.

Nik and Scorch were great. As usual!

Uh... yo Oneshot Master!

Not much to say... I swear I have my classic reviewer's block.

Adios!