Reviews for 24 Hours
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Hey , do you have plan to continue this story? This would make great story if you continue it
I never though that shinigami would appear in gundam seed fanfic , it seems so fresh
this story make me wonder what would you do if you only have a day to live? that must be a lot thing to do especially when you're a head of country
please update soon I would like to know , thanks you and sorry about my grammer her :)
BlackNeonAngel chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
AH! What's going to happen to Cagalli! Can't wait till next update!
AsuCaga01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
GOSH!Update soon...don't let Cagalli die,please and update soon..._
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
the snapping of the neckLace.. was it kinda Like CagaLLi's thread of Life? :( got that from the Fates.. hmm.. shinigami.. grim reaper.. or whatever that thing is.. kinda creEped me out..

nyWeiZ, nice proLogue! bet this is gonna be an interesting fic! XD

jaa ne in your update! ;3
blue chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
UPDATE please
Whatev3691 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Seems interesting! I'd like to see how it would turn out, though it has the possibility of being depressing. Update!
Mitsuki Sakura chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
It has that dark element in a story...of a tragedy

Where our beloved heroine dies...CAGALLI!

It's not fair

You're always writing on impulse, dude.

I'm excitedSo keep writing!

I really need anime...I can't study anymore!
SP K chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
GAH first chap and already a cliffhangar!
cara410 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Very interesting prologue! Plz, update soon!
Shinigami Kira chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Shinigami, right? It's not Bleach crossover(the shiigami is definitely different lol)

Cool Fic! (inspired from Death Note perhaps?)
JayFX chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
sounds like this is gonna be an awesome story!
Devils Anarchist chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hey this is pretty good so far, death god eh? wouldn't want one of those comin up to me in school one day...haha, anyways please continue on with your story.
ASUCAGA 4ever EVER chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Another unique idea from you. Can't wait for more.
Sunflower Seeds chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
It sounds awesome...and a brilliant idea...really hope you update soon!
Anime OO Otaku chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
WHERE the heck did u get all these ideas? O_O rite, math class...I admire you already.

it's only the prologue...ek what more is to come? I just love your unique and everything! UPDATE GR UPDATE(and all your other stories too)