Reviews for Sisters
1Kimmy101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omg i loved it, i really want a follow up on his reaction...
finish line chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hahahaha. :D That was a really fun thing to read. Shinn missing his little sister is so charming that I actually said, "Aww." Kira being all matured - like he always is - and being slightly (if not really) empathetic with Shinn made me squeal like mad because seriously, I think I am crushing on the guy. :) The Zala Girls comment had me all creased up that my cheeks were painful from my inability to return them to normal FROM the huge, splitting grin. :P

Pfft. I'm still laughing here every time I catch a glimpse of the words "Zala" and "Girls". XDD It's amazing and well plotted. I could only wonder what Shinn's reaction could be after Kira's admission on the name of his sister. :) Kira must have had the time of his life hearing the younger boy's objection on his sister. :P

Baka4Anime chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was awesome. Even if Shinn was a little 'out-of-character' wI really enjoyed reading it. I really really really want to see Shinn's reaction to finding out it's Cagalli, hope you can make at least a 20 word chapter about that ;)
quintilis chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Although some of Shinn's behavior seemed slightly out-of-character, this was a very nice read nonetheless. Good work!
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Overprotective Brothers ... I wish I had one too :)
Perpetually High chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was really cute, how the two of them talked about their sisters and Shin defending Cgalli without knowing it. Lol. And I loved how it ended.

CagsZala chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i love this storyyyy and how they talked about their stories.

stupid athrun and his fangirls-.- i really didnt like him in destiny...

i would love it if you made another chapter to this, just 1 more! i am dying to see shins reaction.

thankyou and please update another chapter !
Miyu Nanami chapter 1 . 12/24/2010

HAHA:) he must be really shocked when Kira told him that Cagalli is his sister...

stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i also want to see Shinn's reaction. hope you'll make another chap for this.(sheepish grin)
Previously-FTS chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
love it!
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
:) That was great. I've been looking for a good interaction between them and you definitely pulled it off. I would have loved to see Shinn's reaction at the end. Priceless! Once again, great job!
wallywest chapter 1 . 4/9/2009

001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
wouah! *_* a kira/shinn talk. just love it. i always forgot kira and cagalli and siblings. i was "huh? kir ahas a siter?" when i read your summary.

anyway really good job. i would've loved to see shinn's reaction.

you should write more about those two. it's really hard to find fics with kira and shinn. you did a great job.
Laura28182 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Very well written.

Shame you didn't show Shinn's reaction though. It would have been hilarious.

And "the Zala girls"lol. Athrun really does have a harem of girls following him around. I feel sorry for the poor guy.
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
ME: LOLZ SHinn's face I REALLY want to have seen Shinn's face must be like O.o and Kira smiling sheepishly and a sweatdropping Cagalli maybe at the background sheez I really see the whole scene!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »