Reviews for Sisters
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Overprotective Brothers ... I wish I had one too :)
Perpetually High chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was really cute, how the two of them talked about their sisters and Shin defending Cgalli without knowing it. Lol. And I loved how it ended.

Cheers!
CagsZala chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i love this storyyyy and how they talked about their stories.

stupid athrun and his fangirls-.- i really didnt like him in destiny...

i would love it if you made another chapter to this, just 1 more! i am dying to see shins reaction.

thankyou and please update another chapter !
Miyu Nanami chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
SHINN REALLY LOVES HIS SISTER!

HAHA:) he must be really shocked when Kira told him that Cagalli is his sister...

kekeke
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i also want to see Shinn's reaction. hope you'll make another chap for this.(sheepish grin)
FTS-Peace chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
love it!
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
:) That was great. I've been looking for a good interaction between them and you definitely pulled it off. I would have loved to see Shinn's reaction at the end. Priceless! Once again, great job!
wallywest chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Aww

x]

-Smiles-x3
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
wouah! *_* a kira/shinn talk. just love it. i always forgot kira and cagalli and siblings. i was "huh? kir ahas a siter?" when i read your summary.

anyway really good job. i would've loved to see shinn's reaction.

you should write more about those two. it's really hard to find fics with kira and shinn. you did a great job.
Laura28182 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Very well written.

Shame you didn't show Shinn's reaction though. It would have been hilarious.

And "the Zala girls"lol. Athrun really does have a harem of girls following him around. I feel sorry for the poor guy.
cagalliyulathha chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
ME: LOLZ SHinn's face I REALLY want to have seen Shinn's face must be like O.o and Kira smiling sheepishly and a sweatdropping Cagalli maybe at the background sheez I really see the whole scene!
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I would have love to have seen shinns face wen kira revealed his sis' name... lmao XD love all ur stories

xoxoxoxxo

update it's a twin thing.. i friking love the friken plot!lol XD

-peace
friendly001 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Omg, this is such a great story! I would love it if you made this into a two-shot story, I wanna see Shinn's reaction. xD Great work!
Aishuu chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Very much enjoyed this - love the gentle characterization of them both, and the parallels you drew.
Tia chapter 1 . 12/31/2006