Reviews for Sisters
friendly001 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Omg, this is such a great story! I would love it if you made this into a two-shot story, I wanna see Shinn's reaction. xD Great work!
Aishuu chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Very much enjoyed this - love the gentle characterization of them both, and the parallels you drew.
Tia chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Excellent story
risingsundynasty chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I wonder how will Shinn react?
Smokey-eyed-Beauty chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Good for you,dude! You finally put down on paper (screen paper, but whatever) that vile (no offense) little idea that's been floating in everyone's head and you did it wonderfully! Good Job!
fluffehkitteh chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
“So your sister was one of the Zala Girls…”

I
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
loved it! -squeals- your a genius for creating sucha thing, i would ask for more but yanno, don't know how you could continue it haha, but great job seriousy .
Princess Ashes chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Great job...

I'd really love to see a mini-sequal to this just to see Shinns reaction!
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That was AWESOME! XD I LOVED IT! LOVED IT! *adds story to her favorites* (",/
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
wow, i like this fic, make sure you write a continuation to it. i love all your fics, they're really good.
FantasyWR chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
A brilliantly written story, and I absolutely love the idea of "Zala Girls" (breaks out into hysterical laughter and rolls on the floor). As a friend of mine said: it looks like only Athrun is clueless of his harem.

Once again, great job.

-FantasyWR
CrAzEd4AnImE chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
i friggen love it that had to be the best ... no that was the best one shot story ive read so far i dont noe why exactly but i loved it
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
dated once? wehehe so do they stop dating here? oh well, its still ok hehe

i wonder what shinn's reaction is after kira told cagalli is his twin hehe
cloudedge chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
great ending!

but I wish it actually has a sequel XD

i'd love to see Shinn's reaction XD
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
what is shinn's reaction to this...? keep it up.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »